chapter 36

~no one pov~

Harley was having a panic attack because she found some of her workers dead and she cares about them than she heard Angie scream. She ran to her room seeing someone else there too with a gun, she was mad and immediately grab the unknown person taking the gun away dragging them. She now see that it was a girl that look kinda similar to Scarlet but Harley didn't care about that, she just see the kid as a Criminal who killed her workers.

The kid try to escape but Harley wouldn't budge and locked the kid away in a cell and she makes sure that the kid didn't have anymore weapons. Some hours later Harley was waiting for someone than her aunt a witch come asking her what's wrong, she saw her aunt her dead workers as the wtich do somethings to the dead workers to bring them back and she told Harley to leave. She left her aunt alone to do her work and she panics more about everything right now.

She went to Angie room to get her to sleep but she wouldn't sleep making Harley more stress. Soon she got her daughter to sleep and she left her room leaving the door a little open to leave some light in her room as she left to deal with the kid who she lock away. Angie sit up on her bed giggling and she got off her bed sneaking out of her room going around the castle looking at things but soon she found her mother staff and she start to mess with it. The staff had accidentally sent Angie somewhere because she mess it too much almost breaking it, Angie was on Earth and she was scare until she saw a butterfly than she chase after it.

After some little time of her chasing the butterfly she was stop by Scarlet, Angie was confused but Scarlet tried to take her away from something but the both of them got pick up by someone seeing it was a soldier who work for the Dictator. Scarlet was scare to death and Angie was still confused and not understanding what was happening.