chapter 25

~no one pov~

A week later, Harley was cleaning her staff with a blue circle crystal while sitting on her throne. She sigh out of boredom as her first daughter Sarah came up to her asking her to come with her. Harley got off her throne handing her staff to the maid than the maid put a headset on and she left to a room that she went in which was kinda a dark room with five glass  tank in it with four of the glass tank had a staff in it which each one had a color of their own.

The maid head towards the fifth glass tank which it was empty as she put the staff that she had in the tank, she close it than left the room closing the door and lock it. She took the headset off and went to Harley telling her that she put it away as Harley thank her. The maid left Harley alone and Sarsh was showing Harley the problem with her piano.

After Harley help Sarah with her piano problem, she went into her garden and sits down in between of wall bushes with roses in them. She close her eyes for few minutes than she open her eyes making water appeared in her hands changing them to different colors and throws them high into the air as she watches the water colors fall back down like rain if colors from a rainbow fall from the sky.

Harley lay down on the grass letting the color rain hitting on her and her plants in the garden. She smile as she had her eyes close, her body felt relaxed and she was comfortable. Some hours later on, she woke up not realizing that she had fell asleep in and she see it was dark out now. She stand up and she head inside the castle walking around for a bit than she found her throne room and she sits down on the throne looking at the ground.

Harley look at the door where the staffs are in, she got up from her throne heading towards the door as she was about to open the door but she stops herself. She backs away from the door and head to her own room laying on her bed not bother to change out of her dress. "Tomorrow is the another day," she said to herself as she try to fall back to sleep but she couldn't.

She sit up on her bed looking at the wall for about a hour in half now, she wrap herself in a blanket and she grab a stuff toy cuddling it than she grab a book as she start reading it. In the morning, Harley had tired eyes and she closed her book finished with the book as the maid walk in the room see her sitting there on the bed. The maid took the book and she lay Harley down on the bed watching her fall asleep fast.

"Sleep well my queen," the maid said as she left the room and she took care of the kids for the day making them stay away for the room with the staffs in it.