chapter 23

~Hunter pov~
It been a hour since I left my twin and looking for her necklace. I kinda started to hide from the soldiers too now since I guess my twin probably had got herself into trouble so I was afraid that I might get confused as Harley and get into trouble too. That's the last thing I ever wanted to do! I don't like being in trouble at all since like people there's a "good and bad twin." I kept looking for a bit more until I came cross with the tower, not gonna lie it look kinda cool.

I look around to check if anyone was around than sigh in relief  seeing no one around. I was about to knock on the door for some reasons and being a idiot like I was until it open than I look down seeing a little girl who I guess it was Scarlet since Harley have talk about her and I see the necklace in her hand. We look at each other for a bit in silence until I spoke. "Uh hey kiddo, I see you have my sister necklace, can I have it back?" I ask as I held my hand towards her, I can see she had a hesitant look in her eyes but she slowly put the necklace in my hand.

I smile and go through my pocket pulling out a Princess Luna plushie from My Little Pony and I give it to her as a thank you and Harley did told me that Scarlet loves the show. A smile appeared on Scarlet face and I got a hug from her. I look up at the door kinda looking in a little than I saw 'him', Scarlet father know as the Dictator talking with people who I guess works for him. My eyes widen in fear and I told Scarlet I have to leave now and thanked her again for holding onto the necklace than I left. I think Scarlet knew why I left so fast.

As soon I was far from the tower, I ran looking for Harley. I found her giving her necklace back than I grab her running again out of the town and head towards the woods. We made it back to the Lulu spaceship and we head inside breathin fast, my own twin saw fear in my eyes knowing I probably saw someone I wish I haven't see. Lulu saw us back and she was happy at first until she the looks on our faces, she started the spaceship up and took off into space.

"What happened?" Harley ask me with a worried tone as I look at her in the eyes. "Remember the kid you were talking about?" I said and my twin nod. "Well she had the necklace and she give it back, she had it safe than I give a toy as a thank you and I look in a little of the door of the tower and I saw.. her father, the Dictator." Harley was silent not knowing what to say. I guess she knew how scary the Dictator is even tho she really didn't meet him.

~no one pov~

Lulu was driving the spaceship and she had a weird look on her face as she held a despise in her hand with a text of the twins conversation. She put the despise away and continue driving the ship in silent.