cheaper ten

~Harley POV~

Been a month since Carl didn't show up. Weird but a relieve for now at least. Today I'm throwing a family party, every year my family does this and now its my turn to throw it. The party starts at night, getting decoration ready with help of course and excited to see my family again I miss them so much.

My older siblings showed up and my twin of course, my sister Hana hugged me tight almost making me not breathe but she stops when she realizes. I hugs Hana son and daughter, Bex and Lucky who's the sweetests kid like the other niece and nephew. I smiled at my four other brothers who are quadruplets names Arthur, Adam, Austin and Alex. I met Alex wife's, Jojo then I met Arthur husband Red. Red being with Arthur have a daughter name Amy. Jojo with Alex who also have a daughter name Rosalinda. Austin have with two girls with so I guess his adopt daughters who are sisters but they adults not kids, I don't mind. My adopted sister Po hanging with one of the other brothers William who was ones a human and now a robot.

My cousins show up, Poppy with her two kids, Freddy with his wife Delilah. My aunts Susie and Kat show up as well. More people in the family came along to the party, it was good and nice.

I hope Carl doesn't show up to ruin it...