chapter 21

~no one pov~

Few hours pass by as Lulu and Harley finally got back to Crystal B. Lulu bring Harley out as they both got hugged by London, he was so happy to see them again. The three of them got inside of the castle than Harley got hugged by all six of her kids and she kisses them happily. Jane look at her own mother neck seeing her necklace was no longer on her and she pointed it out to her mother.

Harley look down were her necklace was ones on as her smile fade away fast. Everyone back away from her knowing she might explode in fear until Lulu just drag Harley back to her spaceship. Harley's twin brother Hunter, saw Harley and Lulu than he run over to them asking them if he come along with them. Harley thought her a minute than nodded as her, Lulu, and Hunter went inside the spaceship.

Some hours later when they were close to Earth but not leading yet, Lulu check on Hunter and Harley, seeing Harley still freaking out but Hunter was slowly calming her down and tries to cheer her up. Lulu smile and went to do some few things before she lead her small spaceship on Earth.

Hunter ask his twin what was Earth like now that made her leave as Harley explain that how Earth changed a whole lot and it's been over controlled by some guy that she either didn't get the name or not remember but she told him about Scarlet and how she felt guilty for just up and left the kid without letting her saying or do anything. Hunter told her that she can apologize to Scarlet when they get on Earth to find her necklace than Harley smile and thanked her twin.