chapter 33

~no one pov~

Harley stand there in fear as she face to face with the Dictator, she hold Angie tight and they both disappear by using her staff to do that. Harley didn't realize that Scarlet had somehow got back onto Earth to find her and she shouldn't use her staff in front of people.

Scarlet got grab by Claire and she ran fast before anyone saw them both, Claire look down at Scarlet asking her what she was doing but she couldn't get a word out of her mouth. Claire sigh as she held her hand up catching the green staff than she sent Scarlet back to Crystal B, Hunter caught her before she hit the ground. Scarlet hug Hunter as he hugs her tightly patting her head and he thought about keeping her secret as a secret.

Soon Claire came back to Crystal B without the green staff, she found Scarlet with Hunter as she was relief that Scarlet didn't end up somewhere else. She was worried about Scarlet tho and she doesn't know what to do with her or if she should let the kid stay in Crystal B, Hunter see Claire leaving back to Earth again which by now he doesn't understand why she keep leaving. Hunter takes care of Scarlet trying to cheer her up and make her happy can't handle of seeing her sad, he tries his best to make her happy than he thought about what if find her big sister.

Meanwhile with Claire, she been doing pranks and tricks on people in the tower making everyone mad. The last person she mess with the most who she find out is name Mark. She always have him as a best for last to prank, tho she pranks everyone but she doesn't prank the Dictator. She knows what will happen if she get caught by him, she would stay away from him and continuing her pranks.

She decided to stop and went back to Crystal B not before she pranks Mark more, soon after she was done pranking him she went back to Crystal B trying to find Hunter but she see that he wasn't around now and Harley was taking care of Scarlet instead of Hunter.