chapter 26

~no one pov~

Harley had finally fix her time schedule, she was outside once again outside of her kingdom as she walk around she heard a sound than a "ow." Harley thought the voice sounded familiar and she check it out. She was surprised to find Scarlet, on her planet instead of Earth as Harley was suspicious but she ask Scarlet how did she get here.

Scarlet didn't tell Harley how but she warned her about her father and she told her that he knows about the planet. Harley eyes widen in fear but she open a portal back to Earth which Scarlet was confused.

"Your father can't be able to find Crystal B anyways, even if he did he won't be able to get onto it, also sorry." Harley said to Scarlet as she grab the purple hair kid and throw her into the portal setting her back to Earth. Harley stand up and ran back into her kingdom and head inside the castle. She open the door to the room with the staffs are in, she grab her staff with the blue crystal and spin it around.

The people on the planet look at each other feeling the ground kinda moving. The people didn't know what was happening and they were confused and scare. Harley was finished with spinning the staff around, she drop her staff with a mad look on her face can't believing that she was dumb to go back to Earth in the first place. Some hours later, Claire had came back to Harley asking what is happening and she told her mother everything. "So you use the staff to move Crystal B. far from other planets and on the other said of sun so our planet can't be found again?" Claire said as Harley nodded.

"Open a portal to Earth," Harley at her own mother in shook hearing her say that. Harley was being hesitant about it but she open a portal to Earth because Claire was scary when she's mad. Claire told Harley that she'll come back soon after she do something about the soldiers to make them not be able to move at all than she goes into the portal.

Harley was worry about what Claire said, she knows that her own mother can be dangerous when it comes to fighting. She pray that no one gets badly hurt by Claire or get kill by her.

~Claire pov~

I have finally arrived to Earth and immediately I hate it already because of how bad it gotten, I have found the town where the Dictator is at and probably getting his soldiers ready. I wouldn't allow that to happen as I sneak in the town avoiding alot of people since it won't be normal to see a really tall woman/fox thing.

I found myself inside of the tower, I looked fast for the soldiers and as I found them I was about to do something but I grab by someone, I heard a male voice to get up and I did. I guess the guy didn't realize how real tall I was as I can clearly see a guys who look like the rest of the soldiers but he was tall than them but nowhere near as tall as I, and he had black hair and black eyes.

I smiled as I whacked him away from me by using my tail to and than I start to run away fast, I did heard yelling but I didn't care but something hit me hard than everything turn dark me.