chapter 22

~no one pov~

Lulu had finally landed her spaceship in the same woods but in a different spot. Lulu had went to the twins seeing Harley was fully calm and Hunter had a small on his face. "I am coming with you find your necklace, right?" Hunter said trying to be sure as his twin sister nodded. As the twins left the ship, Lulu start cleaning her small spaceship which won't take her long.

~Hunter pov~
I followed besides Harley all excited because I haven't been on Earth before! I look at my twin seeing that she had a scare look on her face, I think it's because of the woods or something else. As we left the woods I felt my heart drop, everything looked so different than I expected. Harley lead the way heading towards a town and oh boi the town was kinda terrifying.

I watch my twin becoming more scare and I try to calm her down again but this time it wasn't working. We look around in town but some reason Harley made us avoid some people that look like soldiers or something, I don't know. I didn't want my twin to be scared anymore so when we hide again I told her that I was gonna go find her necklace as she stay but she was hesitant at first but in especially she let me go alone.

I didn't see why I would be scare of the town or the people in it. All I know that I hope nothing goes wrong and I would finally find the necklace so me and Harley could leave.