Chapter 40

Claire had got Hunter to calm down and relax as she kept dealing with her grandkids and the whole kingdom now since Harley put her in charge while she's gone out in space with Lulu help. Claire was already tired after some few hours of taking care of everything a unfamiliar maid give her tea and sat her down to help her rest, she had didn't like the new maid but she really tell her that ot fired since her own is the queen now and she get to pick who can work for her or not.

Back to the spaceship, Lulu was having troubles fixing one of her machines and she was really confused because it wasn't really broken but hacked. She doesn't know who would be hacking her ship because she only have a adult who doesn't know much about the ship and two kids who wouldn't know how to do that as Harley was dealing with Scarlet keep asking her a lot of questions about space, her life, dumb things, ect. Lulu decided to turn the ship around back to Crystal B to figure out what to do with the ship, she let Harley know in sign language that she's turning the ship around because of the ship acting up and Harley didn't mind because she wanted to be around Scarlet and Bella more anyway.

Bella walk beside Harley as she told the sisters that their going back to Crystal B for personal reasons about the spaceship but they shouldn't worry about it to much. Soon or later they got back to the planet Harley taking the sisters out of the ship as Lulu stay trying to fix the spaceship, Claire hugged Harley as soon she saw her then she hug Scarlet and Bella with a smile. Hunter pull Harley away from everyone to talk to her about the bad feeling him and Poppy had, Claire start messing with Scarlet and Bella playfully as soon Harley left with her twin, she mostly just tickles them with her tail thinking it's funny just to see them laugh then Claire stop when something almost hit her like if someone was trying to stop her and she moved her tail away.

Claire still smiles not wanting them to worry or know what happened but she wasn't sure if they already knew, London came around to check up on things then Claire got him to watch the sisters as she left the castle. Claire look up at the sky with her ears up feeling like something is coming, meanwhile with Harley and Hunter feel like something bad is gonna happen so they call their older sister Hana to come over to agreed something with her. After Hana came they ask if she could have all the lifeforms in her own planet because they were feeling like something bad is coming so no life are harm when something does happen there and Hana agreed to do so. Harley have every lifeforms move to Hana planet in 2 days to give people time to be ready to go, which means she'll have Hunter take her kids, Scarlet and Bella there too so they would be safe.

After 2 days later Hana and Harley have lifeforms moved to another planet but Harley stay behind to see what will happen and what she can do to stop it or protect her planet because she doesn't want to lose it, she hang with the fluff green creature that was underground of the castle so she doesn't go crazy and she gonna need the creature help to protect the planet when the bad thing happen.