chapter 29

~no one pov~

The day slowly became night time as Harley was setting her kids to bed and she had give Scarlet pajamas and have found a empty guest room for her. Harley told Scarlet if she needs anything she can go to her or the maid who's gonna be awake than Scarlet just say okay and she went inside the guest room changing into the pajamas that she was given.

Scarlet lay down in the guest bed as she tries to sleep but she couldn't fall asleep. She moved around in bed trying to find a good spot than the maid went to check on Scarlet seeing her awake, she turn on a TV putting on a show for Scarlet to see if she fall asleep while watching. The maid sit besides Scarlet on the bed making sure goes to sleep which in hour in half later Scarlet fell asleep in the middle of a show.

The maid turn the TV off and she left the guest bedroom, she goes around the castle cleaning and stuff. She was in the library to clean the dusts out of there as she dumped into a shelf behind making a book fell, she pick it up seeing it was a family album with the pictures of Harley and her family.

She wanted to put it back in the shelf but she help herself but goes looking through the book to look at some pictures. She put the book back after she look at few pages which she only looked at the baby pictures, she left the library heading towards the room with the staffs as she goes in and went to the first one with a white crystal ball. She took it out of the glass tank and start cleaning it than she heard voices in the room which freak her out alot.

She just put the staff with the white crying ball back into it's tank and she left the room and locking the door. She sighs and goes back to cleaning, she found herself in Harley's air room seeing alot of messes. She start cleaning up the room as she came across a pager with writing on it. She pick it up reading as it was talking about Scarlet father, she didn't know who the Dictator was as she can tell in the writing he sounded scary.

The maid read it more learning more about him than she put the pager back down as she just went back to cleaning up the room a bit. "Hopefully this guy the queen is talking about doesn't make her go a little crazy." The maid said to herself as she left the art room. In the morning, the maid saw a chef coming in the castle than the chef stop seeing the maid. "You didn't check out?" The maid shake her head when the chef ask.

"I couldn't, I am worry about the queen and the little girl with purple hair." Said the maid with a worry look on her face as the chef ask why. "I just found out last night that the queen was getting scare about some guy on Earth who himself the Dictator, it seems that's bothering the queen." The chef was confused and he told that he has to go as he went to the kitchen.

The maid sigh sadly as she check out of her job and leaving the castle. Harley woke up and got Scarlet and her kids to wake up to get ready and eat breakfast. After that Harley waited for Claire to come as she watch the kids play in the garden, soon Claire had walk beside Harley in silent.

"Why did you stay on Earth?" Harley asked out of nowhere. "I keep messing with the same guy who works for Scarlet father, the elite super fist fighter." Harley look at Claire with a look on her face that she hasn't use before. "You like the guy, don't you mother?" Claire ears go down with her cheeks go a bit red and she said no than Harley roll her eyes playfully.

"I am guessing you're getting Scarlet back?" Claire nods and Harley told her to let Scarlet have fun bit more.