chapter three

~Harley pov~
After I kicked Lime out I heard a voice. A voice my head? No, a voice behind me. I turned around as I felt fear inside then I got lift up in the air and now I can see it was my dear best friend Briar. "Hey girl! I saw you kick that pink hair guy out again, huh?" Briar smiled big and put me down. I just looked at her with anger in my eyes after all she did scared me.

Briar pats my head and she left out of the castle. I getting more tried and set back on the throne, daydreaming about 'little red riding hood' I don't know why I was daydreaming about that but I was anyways.

'The little red riding hood was walking to her grandma house bring a basket with some good food in it for the old lay. Until she went in the woods where she met the wolf there'

I stop daydreaming after hearing a familiar voice from my assistant bring me back to reality. I look at him a smile and he looked little worried. "Someone came to visit, my queen" he said with worries in his voice and I giggle then look at him again. "Let them in"I said and watch the assistant walking away letting the person in and I was confused about that person who came in. It was girl but she looks real different but then I realize that girl is a alien.

The girl wave at me smiling and I smile back at her then I asked her name but she didn't say anything like she didn't hear but I realized she was deaf and I felt bad for her. I took her to a other room where I give her a pencil and some papers for her to write on. We spend hours of me writing some questions and her replying on them on paper then I decided to let her stay in the castle since she did write down that she doesn't have anywhere else to go now.