chapter 28

~no one pov~

Claire was out of her fox form and she was in the woods relaxing a bit until some few minutes later she heard crying of a child. She check just to see the same purple hair kid, she saw Claire and she run over to her hugging her as Claire can tell that the kid got into a lot of trouble.

Claire holds the kid in her arms rocking back and forward, she wipes away the tears on the purple haired kid face. She got the kid to calm down and ask the kid name.

"Scarlet..." The purple haired kid said as Claire started to remember about Harley telling her about Scarlet, she holds Scarlet little tightly as her ears go down. "Your father shouldn't even be mad at you, you're a kid and you're still learning, does your father not want you to be a good person when you grow up?" Scarlet was silent not knowing what to say.

Claire pets Scarlet head as she was disappointed in the Dictator for being so careless about his own daughter. Claire kinda want to bring Scarlet back to Crystal B but she knows she shouldn't do that. She watch the kid slowly fell asleep in her arms as she try to use her tail to keep Scarlet comfortable and warm.

Claire decided to stay on Earth just take care of Scarlet, the next day Claire had to find food to feed Scarlet, trying to keep her entertain and some other things. She notices that Scarlet still wasn't happy so she took Scarlet back to Crystal B just for one day to take care of the kid better there.

Harley saw her mother back with Scarlet, she was shook but Claire told her Scarlet will only stay for a day and Harley sigh than she took Scarlet into care as Claire for some reason went back to Earth. Harley took Scarlet to a bathroom for Scarlet to take a shower as Harley get new clothes for her.

Some hours later, Harley see Scarlet being kinda happy and she had fun playing with Jane and Jay, Scarlet would watch My Little Pony with Angie, she would read comics with Jahn, she makes song requests for Sarah to play on her piano and Ben would teaches Scarlet new things.

Harley couldn't be happier to see Scarlet happy but she wasn't happy that she was only staying for one day.