chapter 16

~no one pov~

The next day, everyone woke and did their own thing around in the castle. Harley stay in her room still trying to find out where Carl might be hiding at. Ezra had himself in her room giving her tea and as she took the tea then drink it, she suddenly start feeling pain in her head.

She became weak, her vision blurred then fell to the floor passing out as Ezra smiled wide. He carried her in his arms leaving the room making sure no one is around, he walk outside in the garden then he walk further away from the castle into the nearby woods.

Few minutes later, everyone in the castle was looking for Harley. London knew that Ezra took her and he ran outside looking around then he head towards the woods.

He fear to lose his dear little sister, he run and run until he found a small base he thought that Harley might be there inside. He try to open the door but it wouldn't open up, he walk around the place to find a way in. He found a window, he didn't bother try to open it so he pick up a rock then he throw it at the window.

He hope no one inside hear the window break as he climb inside the base from the window. He look around the realizing it was some kind a kid room but everything was all covered in dust. He slowly open the a little and he hear talking, he listen to realize the voices was Carl and Circus Nurse or CN for short.

London listen. "I can't believe it, that assistant boy got." CN said, London knew it that Ezra wasn't good. "I know right, as long we have the queen we can take over her kingdom and her planet." Carl said with a laugh, London was mad. CN sigh sadly, "I know CN, soon we can get a kid." Carl said hugging CN, London didn't expect to hear that they want to be parents but he need to find Harley fast so he quietly leave the room trying not to get caught

He run into a room when he hear his little sister cry, he ran in the room seeing Harley tied up as he was untieing her Monika snake up behind with a knife about to stab him in the back he got done untieing, Harley got up and grab her arm. Monika look shook as Harley threw her to a wall then her and London ran heading to the door until London was shoot in the arm.

He fell onto his knees as Harley look up seeing Eraz with a gun in his hand. He smiled evil looking back at Harley, she couldn't believe it. He was about to fire at Harley but she pull a rock out of London pocket throwing it at Eraz, he drop his gun putting his hand over his face. Harley help London up and they ran out, they didn't stop running until they were inside the castle, some people inside took London to help with his arm and Harley got hugged by her kids.

Harley feel bad for making her kids worry about her. He hugs and kiss them, Lulu hugs Harley as she point where London is letting her know where he was. Lulu nod and leave fast to find him, Harley stay with her kids and told the guards to keep an eye out for Ezra.