Chapter fifteen- Embarrassment

Confidence:Chapter 15
Embarrassment

Right as the movie started it was dirty. It was Especially because I was with my brothers and another boy. Half the time I tried to not laugh because they didn't know how 'dirty minded' I was.

Every time something bad happened Roary died laughing. That made me feel a little bit better. Most of the time I would silently laugh or grin. But let's be honest how could anyone watch this and not laugh. I mean it's hilarious!

After the movie the guys wanted to play a game. And do you know that that game was? It was 'lets embarrass Kayla infront of her guy friend'. They usually only do this to my boyfriends.

And Roary was definitely not one of them. Or ever going to be.

Yeah, Roary is pretty cute. But u don't see him and me together.
I just don't.

While the did this to me Roary laughed at some times but looked at me with sympathy. I would giggle every once in a while at the memories.

"There was this one time she was like in kindergarten and she had this little boy in her class that would pick on her. Well one day she came home and told dad. Well dad gave her permission to do something back. So dad and I went to pick her up from class and we see kayla just sitting on this poor boy. It was So funny. The teacher was just laughing and watching. She didn't care." Kian laughed.

Everyone, including me, died into laughter. I started to get a headache from laughing so hard. I walked into my dads bathroom and got some medicine. I walked back into the living room and told everyone goodnight. I don't know if Roary was sleeping at my house or not. If he was in fine with it. If he's not I'll still be fine with it. I changed into shorts and a crop top. That's really the only thing that I can sleep in.

As I laid down there was a knock at my door. I told the person to come in.

"Am I staying here are going home?" Roary asked.
"If you want to stay here you can." I say.
"Do you want me to?" He asked.
"If you want to." I laugh.
"Would it be weird for you?" He asked.
"Well thank you for considering that, but I'll be fine if you stay." I say.
"Okay I'll sleep on the floor" he said.

"No I will." I say.
"Um no, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor." He said.
"Well I'm not letting you sleep in the floor." I laugh.
"Then I'll sleep on the couch." He said.
"No. I guess we can sleep together. I mean my bed is pretty big." I say.

He took a minute looking like he was thinking.

"Will your brothers care?" He asked.
"No. They'll be fine. It's not like we're doing anything together." I say.

I don't think they'll care. I don't know.

"Alright then." He said and got in my bed.

Although my bed was a queen i scooted close to him.

What? I like to cuddle!

"What are we doing tomorrow?" He asked.

Tomorrow was Saturday.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.
"How about you and I go on a date?" He said.
"Like as friends, or more than that?" I ask.
"More than friends." He said.

I sat quietly thinking.

"If you don't want to just say no. It won't bother me." He smiled.
"No. I want to go." I say.
"Yay!" He laughed quitely.
"How should I dress?" I ask.
"What do you mean?" He questioned.
"Dressy or casually." I say.
"Dressy." He said after thinking for a minute.

After he said that I fell asleep into his arms.

I didn't think that he liked me.
I didn't think that I liked him.
Obviously I was wrong.