Prologue I

Once upon a time,

there were 2 kingdoms at war with each other.

One day the princess from the Kingdom of Dawn meets a humble painter. The princess was so captivated by the youth's charm and wit that she then continued to meet him every day. Soon the feeling of friendship began to change into that of pure love.

It was then that the young man revealed himself not as a painter but the prince from the Kingdom of Midnight, the kingdom they are at war with. Although surprised the feeling soon melted away as the princess still loved the prince.

The 2 kingdoms strongly opposed the union and so the lovers were then forced to run away to a place where no one can separate them.

Not long after the Princess has given birth to 3 beautiful daughters.

One who shined brightly as the Sun

One who illuminated the night like the moon

And One who twinkled like that of the stars.

The 3 girls became the light of the Prince and Princess' lives.

Sadly tragedy has struck as death has taken both the mother and father leaving the 3 girls all alone.

Because of who their parents were neither of the kingdoms accepted them. Fortunately, they had a Fairy Godmother who took them in and raised them as her own, Fate however was not as kind as the Godmother was also taken away by death, leaving the 3 girls all alone again.

One day, the 3 girls wandered into the forest and spotted a dark raven beckoning them to follow it to a world where they can be loved and cherished for all eternity. The raven then dived into the rabbit's hole and disappeared. Curious by this the 3 maidens then hold hands and followed suit diving into the dark abyss...

And that is where the story truly begins...