CHAPTER 001 : THE CRIMSON TYRANT (PART 13 FINALE)

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

Somewhere deep inside a cave, a mysterious figure was gazing in his hand a dark heart shaped crystal with a small glob of dark ink within the center. All of a sudden, the dark liquid magically evaporated, and the crystal suddenly shattered into dust.

The figure stared at the remains of the artifact and said, "So... those three are here in this world."

He then closed his hand in tight fist as he growled out angrily, "How infuriating!"

Behind him a cluster of ice blue like crystal gave a slight shimmering glow.

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

(HEARTSLABYUL DORM : ROSE MAZE GARDEN)

NORMAL POV

"RIDDLE!!!"

"NEESAN... PLEASE WAKE UP!"

Riddle Rosehearts eyes widened instantly while giving a small gasp.

"Hey! His eyes opened!" Cater gasped out, he then gave a small sigh of relief as he muttered, "For real, we were agonizing over whether you'd wake up or not...."

Though a bit groggy, he could see he was surrounded by Trey, Cater, Ace, Deuce, Grim. He then slowly turned his head to the side to see lying next to him was an unconscious Himari. Her 2 sisters and Headmaster Crowley were next to her trying to wake her up and looking very worried.

Suddenly Himari's eyes fluttered open as she slowly sat up.

"NEESAN!" "HIMA-NEE!" Both Tsukiko and Hoshiko cried out in relief and joy as they hugged their elder sister. Ace, Deuce, and Grim also got closer as they saw her awake.

Himari blinked and looked at everyone before muttering..." Oh... hey guys...."

"HEY, GUYS!?!" Ace cried out looking both relieved and angry at the same time, "THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY AFTER MAKING ME-..... I MEAN US WORRY ABOUT YOU LIKE THAT?!?"

Himari blinked looking surprised at Ace's sudden outburst, she then looked at her two sisters who were hugging her, Tsukiko crying while Hoshiko was just happy that she was ok. She patted both sisters on the head and gave an apologetic smile saying, "Sorry for making you girls worry."

"