CHAPTER 002 : THE REBEL IN THE SAVANNAH (PART 02)

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

NORMAL POV

HEADMASTER'S OFFICE

KNOCK KNOCK

"Headmaster, pardon the intrusion."

"Pardon us."

The Akari sisters, Deuce, Ace, and Grim entered the Headmaster's office. Dire Crowley stood up from his chair and approached them with a smile on his face.

"You're all here, I see. Let's get right to the matter at hand." He then leaned on his desk with his arms crossed as he continued, "Now that the things have calmed down after the Heartslabyul incident the other day. There is a matter I must discuss with you...."

"What's that, Headmaster?" Himari asked

"You all need to know about the berserk state Mr. Rosehearts fell into if you all are to become wizards," Crowley answered.

"It was.... Overblot?" Deuce asked.

"Yes, that's correct." The masked headmaster sighed out slightly shaking his head as he remembered that incident.

"I've heard about it from my bro before but...." Ace said. ".... Seeing someone build up enough blot to become that was.... Something else. He really went full 'EVIL BERSERKER MODE'."

"So what is blot then, sir?" Tsukiko asked curiously.

Crowley sighed out and looked at the 3 sisters and Grim saying, "Ahh yes that's right. You four need that explained as well. I shall fill you all in. For I am gracious."

He then stood up straight began, "Ahem, Blot is a type of waste created after one uses magic. In the same way, a vehicle creates exhaust as it burns fuel to run. Spells burn magic to manifest, and create blot at the same time... That should be easy enough to understand."

He then looked in disbelief at the clueless expression in Himari's face as she sheepishly muttered, "Uuuuh... sorry I don't follow....."

Tsukiko smiled and explained to her older sister, "What he means is that Blot is like a type of overused magic that can make a wizard, along with mental and emotional stress, go into a really bad state

Tsukiko smiled and explained to her older sister, "What he means is that Blot is like a type of overused magic that can make a wizard, along with mental and emotional stress, go into a really bad state."