CHAPTER 002 : THE REBEL IN THE SAVANNAH (PART 06)

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

NORMAL POV

HALL OF MIRRORS

After discussing their plans... The group then traveled towards the hall of mirrors of NRC.

"So which dorm shall we head off to first, Cater?" Himari asked.

"Well, first off we will head off to Pomefiore." Cater said, "I've marked third year, Rook Hunt in my 'Cater Check'."

"Ah, I see..." Himari said. Deep down though, She is a bit unconvinced given that she knew that's where the arrogant Dorm Head Vil resides. Given what Cater has told them before, she doubts if there was anyone who was actually into sports in the dorm that only cares about beauty and make-up.

They all then stood in front of the mirror that will lead them to Pomefiore dorm. The design of the mirror frame shows a silver peacock statue adorned around it, with the emblem of the dorm on top.

 The design of the mirror frame shows a silver peacock statue adorned around it, with the emblem of the dorm on top

The group then stepped in and in a bright flash of light, they came upon a majestic castle.

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

NORMAL POV

POMEFIORE DORM

"Oh wow!" Hoshiko breathed out in pure wonder. "It looks just like the castle in one of Tsuki-nee's fairy tale books!"

"Yes, it's truly magnificent," Tsukiko said looking around the garden in amazement

Himari just whistled out in awe as she thought, "Well I guess each dorm must be really grand... considering this is a school for the Rich kids."

"Let's all head inside." Cater said. Everyone nodded and followed the Red-Haired student.

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

HIMARI POV

POMEFIORE DORM : LOUNGE

We all then entered the hallways of the dorm, the inside was even grander than the outside. The walls are covered in purple colors and gold linings adorning every nook and cranny. Golden elegant chandeliers lighted up the hallways. I swear, I feel like we were in a 5-star hotel rather than a school dormitory.