CHAPTER 001 : THE CRIMSON TYRANT (PART 09)

NORMAL POV

HEARTSLABYUL DORM – TEA GARDEN

The Akari sisters watched in utter shock as Riddle gave his orders.

Ace who was looking shocked at first then looked angry and cried out, "WAIT JUST A MOMENT! YOU REALLY HAVE DUMBASS RULES LIKE THAT?"

Himari quickly rushed towards Ace's side and looked angrily at Riddle saying, "Come on now?!? Don't you think that's being too extreme?!?"

"Yeah!" Grim cried out jumping on Himari's shoulders, "I'll eat it if you're just gonna toss it!"

Trey and Cater, already seeing that the situation is looking bad quickly rushes in front of the freshmen as Trey said, "My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader. I was the one who said we should make a mont blanc."

Cater added, "Yeah, yeah. I didn't think there would be a rule for something like that."

Riddle curtly dismisses the two upperclassmen's defense as he says, "Making it isn't the problem here. The fact that you brought it here is the problem!"

"And we should just disregard the effort and care we made to make this mont blanc just because of that?!?" Himari growled out before crying out angrily, "ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS THAT KIND OF RULE IS AN IDIOT!!!"

Riddles eyebrow arched upward and glared directly at the elder sister angrily. "Idiot... you say?"

Himari stepped forward glaring back at Riddle and saying, "Yes... an idiot!"

Cater looking panicked grabbed Himari's shoulder whispering aloud, "Wait, stop! That word is taboo."

But then Himari gave a sharp turn and looked at Cater with eyes gleaming and sending a silent message 'BACK OFF NOW!'

Cater gulped and quickly removed his hands from the girl's shoulder and nervously backed up a bit. Himari then glares back at Riddle as Cater quickly shakes off his fear to try and pacify the situation as he says, "And Riddle, there are freshmen that are still learning the ropes."