CHAPTER 001 : THE CRIMSON TYRANT (PART 01)

HIMARI'S POV:

(DREAM SEQUENCE)

Eh....

Am I dreaming?

I look around... I seem to be in some sort of garden... its strange, I never been here before and yet, it looks so familiar.

Wait... who are those guys? They look like a deck of cards... Huh? What are they doing?

"Hurry and paint the roses red!" One card guy said. His suit looks like that of the ace of clubs

"Hurry before the flowers wither!" chimed another card man also painting away and chanting.

"Hurry! Hurry! We have to paint them all red!" they continued to chant.

Paint... the roses?

Soon I see a small blond-haired girl in a blue dress walking towards them. She curiously asked, "Why do you have to paint the roses red?"

"Huh?!?" Both Card men stopped and looked at her surprised.

The one that now I can see looks like the 2 of clubs responded, "Why do you ask? The truth is we made a mistake and grew white ones instead."

The ace of clubs then added, "The Queen loves red. If she sees white, she will have our heads!"

The little girl then walked towards another card man who was painting another rose bush.

She looked up and asked again, "Really?"

The old looking card (who seems to be the 3 of clubs) looked down at the little girl and replied, "That's right. Therefore, we are painting the roses red"

Like the little girl I continued to watch on... until the Sunstone that was pinned to my ribbon began to glow and soon a bright light filled my vision....

And then there was nothing......

(END OF DREAM SEQUENCE)

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

HIMARI'S POV:

RAMSHACKLE DORM – HIMARI'S ROOM