PROLOGUE III CHAPTER 005

HIMARI'S POV

HIMARI'S POV

As I felt the warm rays of the sun touching my face

As I felt the warm rays of the sun touching my face... I groggily tried to cover myself with a bed sheet.

"Neesan... neesan..." I could hear Tsukiko calling to me and gently nudging me.

"Mmm...ggrrrmmm.... 5 more minute Tsuki...." I grumbled.....I lazily turned to hug something warm and furry.

"Uuunnn... nyaaa.... Like she said...." A voice grumbled back. I could feel a pair of fluffy paws wrapping around my neck.

"Hee hee heee.... Shouldn't you two be up already... to clean the school?"

"Laze about too long... and you'll never wake up again."

"Just like us.... Eheeheehee."

"FGNYAAAH!!! IT'S THOSE GHOSTS AGAIN! HEY YOU WAKE UP!"

I suddenly sat upright the moment I felt someone bop me on the head. I had to rub my eyes for a bit to look around. So it wasn't a dream... we really are in another world. I then jumped up as I saw hovering above us were the 3 ghosts from last night.

"You guys again?!?" I cried out.

"Neesan, it's ok." I turned to see Tsukiko who was wearing what appears to be a dark blue jumper with short white shirt underneath. I gave her a 'WHAT THE F' look while pointing at the Ghosts. She just gave me a nervous smile, the skinny looking Ghost hovered down near her as he asked gleefully, "Are you all going to live here? You're going to get pranked! Kekekeke!"

Grim was looking more annoyed at seeing these spectral pests muttered, "Shoot! We'll get rid of you eventually!"

The 3 ghosts just continued to cackle. Soon I heard footsteps and both Hoshiko and Mr. Crowley appeared holding trays of waffles, sausages, eggs and a pitcher of orange juice.

"Hima-nee.... Grim chan... good morning!" Hoshiko chirped happilly.

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Crowley greeted us cheerfully as well, "Did you all sleep well?"