CHAPTER 001 : THE CRIMSON TYRANT (PART 08)

HIMARI'S POV

DREAM SEQUENCE

My eyes slowly opened to a surrounding white mist....

I looked around left to right seeing only a white vast space. Soon the mist cleared up and the garden that I dreamt of before appeared again.

"Another Dream?" I mumbled.

Soon I saw the same card men and the same little blond girl. Only this time they were on the ground and bowing in fear as standing before them was a massive woman in a red and black gown and wearing a crown. Wait a second... she looked like... wait... she is... that's the Queen of Hearts.

But I saw that she looked really pissed and holding high above her was one of the bushes with the painted roses. One of them was still white and another was halfway finished. She growled at all four of them shouting,

"YOU WENT AND SULLIED MY ROSES! PREPARE YOURSELF!"

One of the card men whimpered and then cried out in terror, "I beg your forgiveness, your Highness. It's their fault" He then pointed at his other companions. Then another one of them cried out in fear, "It wasn't me... it was Ace!" he also pointed at the 3rd man.

"WAS IT YOU?!?" The queen bellowed looking angrier and angrier.

The 3rd card man shook his head before pointing at his accuser saying, "NO! It was Two's!"

"TWO'S DOING!?!" The queen asked her voice still remaining loud and angry.

The Two squeaked before pointing this time at Three saying "No it was Three!"

"ENOUGH!" The Queen roared even louder now and looking quite red with anger, "OFF WITH ALL THEIR HEADS!!!"

"W-What?!?" I stuttered out, I then cried out, "Hey, Hold on a minute..." I wanted to move forward and stop them, but an unknown force is stopping me from moving any further from my spot. I watched helplessly as other Card soldiers dragged the 3 unfortunate men away leaving the little girl who is still bowing down and unsure what to do.

"Hmmmhmmm...." The Queen humphed.

I watched furiously as I can hear the other card men mocking the 3 saying,

"Of course you lose your head for using the wrong color."

"I can't believe anyone would mix up red and white."

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO CHOP OFF SOMEONE'S HEAD OVER ROSE COLORS!!!" I cried out, but my voice simply echoed away in the mist as the scene began to shimmer away.

My Sundrop began to glow again and there was nothing.....

"Neesan..... Neesan.... Time to wake up...."

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

HIMARI'S POV

RAMSHACKLE DORM – HIMARI'S ROOM

I slowly woke up to see Tsukiko gently waking me up. As usual, my little sister is the early riser and was already in her school uniform.

"Hmmm... hey Tsuki... morning....." I mumbled before stretching and giving a great big yawn.

"Good morning also Neesan. Please hurry and get dressed. We need to leave as soon as possible." She said and then left the room.