CHAPTER 001 : THE CRIMSON TYRANT (PART 05)

NORMAL POV

CAFETERIA

"AHH DORM LEADER!" Ace cried out. Everyone looked to see standing behind them was the head of Heartslabyul dorm, Riddle Rosehearts.

 Everyone looked to see standing behind them was the head of Heartslabyul dorm, Riddle Rosehearts

The Akari sisters and Grim, stayed quiet and observed the Dorm Leader. He had red, mid-length hair that curves inward, V-shaped bangs covering his forehead, side bangs, and two strands of hair forming a heart on top of his head. His silver eyes had a stern look and a deep frown mark upon his face as he glared at Ace.

Cater, sensing the forboding tension decides to speak up in order to lighten the mood by cheerily saying, "Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today~"

Riddle, turned to look at Cater with a rather unimpressed look as he said, "Hmph, Cater

Riddle, turned to look at Cater with a rather unimpressed look as he said, "Hmph, Cater. If you talk too much it's going to cost you your head."

"Hey now, gimme a break." Cater laughed nervously, a sweat falling down to the side of his cheek as he knew Riddle's threats were no joke.

"Ffgnnnaa! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam!" Grim cried out angrily.

Tsukiko quickly grabbed the feline monster before it could pounce at Riddle, whispering nervously, "Shhh.... Take it easy, Grim!"

Riddle then turned to the girls, Grim and Deuce's direction as he continued, "You're the freshmen that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic 'a weird collar'?" His frown even deepened as he gazed towards Himari's direction adding, "and you're the rather unruly girl who caused quite a scene in the entrance ceremony."

Himari frowned and glared back at the red-headed student who shook his head in disappointment as he said "For goodness sake. The headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule-breakers the whole system will collapse."

"Oh..." Himari said looking unimpressed and a little annoyed, "and what do you think is the best way of dealing with such rule-breakers, huh?"

Riddle looked at her with a now haughty stare saying "Simple, all you need to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow the rules."