CHAPTER 001 : THE CRIMSON TYRANT (PART 11)

HIMARI'S POV

HEARTSLABYUL DORM: ROSE MAZE

"What? This is?"

I slowly opened my eyes both Ace and I gasped as we saw sparkles of Rainbow colored Clovers, Diamonds, Spades, and Hearts floating around the area

"Huh? We're alive? What are these Card suits?" Ace asked looking as well at the floating lights.

"The rose trees..." I hear Deuce said softly, "have all been turned into card suits. How?"

"Ace... Deuce... Your collars have disappeared also!" I gasped out.

Both boys reached out their necks and realized that the collars indeed has vanished.

"But who....?" Tsukiko asked.

"Riddle Stop this now!"

We all turned to see that it was Trey who saved us using his Unique Magic.

"Trey's 'DOODLE SUIT'!?" Cater gasped out looking really surprised, "Huh... What's going on...?"

"Of course!" Hoshiko chirped excitedly, "Trey-nii said that his magic can rewrite any object, form, or type! He also was able to rewrite Riri's magic!"

Trey nodded as he said, "Hoshiko's correct, my 'DOODLE SUIT' can overwrite anything for a short period of time. So.... I overwrote Riddle's magic into my magic."

"Thanks a lot, sempai!" I cried out gratefully.

"You're kidding... That's possible?" Cater cried out, "It's a cheat!"

Riddle who didn't seem to understand what's happening kept waving his staff at us as he cried out, "Off with their heads! I have your heads! Why won't anything but card suits appear?!?"

Trey came closer to Riddle and began to scold him saying, "Riddle, stop this. If you go any further you will lose everything! Look at everyone's faces!"

Riddle stopped and his eyes began to change from rage to sudden realization. He slowly looked around, all of us and the residents glaring at him.

"W-was he seriously going through with it...." A resident student asked shaking with fear.