PROLOGUE III CHAPTER 003

TSUKIKO'S POV:

TSUKIKO'S POV:

As we all walked in silence (well except for little Grim who is still trying to free itself) down the hallways we soon came upon a huge doorway which is slightly open. As we got closer we could hear voices murmuring, we even overheard a some male voices saying:

"Listen up, students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."

"....Ugh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me."

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest. As the dorm leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability."

"By the way, where did the Dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony...."

"Abandoning his post...."

"Did he get a stomach ache or something?"

BLAM

All 3 of us jumped a bit as Mr Crowley slammed the door open and entering, looking a little annoyed at the last comment.

"Not at all!!!" He said

"He's here." Said a red haired young man, who was wearing the same robes as we have.

"I cannot believe you all." Mr. Crowley said sternly, "we were missing 3 new students and so I went out to find them."

My sister and I scanned the room and we could see it was the room where we ran out off when we were trying to escape from Grim. It was now filled with what appears to be students all dressed in ceremonial robes like us. I suddenly grew nervous as I noticed all the students were boys. I slowly and silently held on my older sister's sleeves. She noticed my reaction and linked arms with mine for comfort. I felt a bit better thankfully.

Mr. Crowley turned to us as he said, "You three are the only ones yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon. All three of you should step in front of the Dark Mirror."

My sisters and I looked at each other before we silently agreed to do as the Masked man said. We slowly approached what seems like a giant floating mirror. We gazed in awe as we saw in the reflection A hollow masked face surrounded by green flames.

"State thy names" the mirror spoke.