PROLOGUE III CHAPTER 006

HOSHIKO'S POV:

HOSHIKO'S POV:

All of us gasped and looked at the Masked principal. His face looked really pissed. I then turned to see both Deuce and Ace shaking in fear at what Mr. Crowley just said.

"EEEEEEHHHHHH!" Both boys cried out.

"Please!" Deuce pleaded, "Anything but that! I have things I have to do at this school!"

"You have nothing to blame but your own idiocy." Mr. Crowley stated, crossing his arms and still looking angry.

"I will pay for all the damages if I have to!" Deuce continued.

Mr. Crowley shook his head as he said, "This is no normal chandelier. This is a magical chandelier that uses candles that will burn for eternity. It is a masterpiece made by a legendary maester of magical tools. It has been entrusted to the school since its very foundation.... Taking into consideration its historical value, it would cost no less than a Billion Madol. Can you pay for those damages?"

"A BI-BILLION MADOL?" both Deuce and Tsuki-nee stuttered in shock.

I could hear Hima-nee hiss in grimace.

I looked at the broken chandelier and just whistled, well since it is a magical item it's only natural it would be worth a lot.

"But teacher, can't you just fix it right up with magic?" Ace asked looking a bit hopeful that there may still be a solution.

"Magic is not all powerful." Mr. Crowley explained, " More importantly, what we call the heart of any magical tool, the magic crystal was shattered. No two magic crystals are the same." He looked at the broken furniture sighing and shaking again his head as he regretfully said, "This chandelier will never be lit again."

"How can that...." Ace sighed out.

"Crap... what am I doing... what am I going to tell my mom...." Whimpered Deuce.

I sighed, and looked at my sisters. Tsuki -nee looked more concerned about the welfare of the two boys rather than our own situation.... Then again that's how she is.

"Hang on...." Hima-nee stepped forward, "are you saying there isn't anything we can do to fix this?"

"Please Mr. Crowley...." Tsuki-nee also asked.

Mr. Crowley looked at both me and my sisters, he looked a bit sympathetic then his eyes widened and clapped his hands as he cried out, "...that's right! There is one way!" He looked at us excitedly as he continued, "There might be one way to fix the chandelier."

"Eh?!?" We all exclaimed. The headmaster nodded as he said, "The magic crystal for this chandelier was mined in the Dwarf's Mine. If we have a magic crystal of the same kind as the original repairs might be possible."

"I would go find a magic crystal! Please allow me to go!" Declared Deuce who now looks more determined.

"However...." Mr. Crowley continued, "I have no guarantee that there are any left in the mine. The mine has been closed for a while, and it's very possible it's exhausted of crystals."