CHAPTER 002 : THE REBEL IN THE SAVANNAH (PART 05)

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

NORMAL POV

SCHOOL INFIRMARY

"The guy who hurt his leg is in here somewhere..."

After talking with Crowley, the Akari sisters and Grim began their investigation

After talking with Crowley, the Akari sisters and Grim began their investigation. They first decided to visit the student who recently got into an accident.

"Ah... Found them!" Grim exclaimed while rushing over to where 2 Heartslabyul students are resting. The feline monster suddenly jumped on the bed surprising both students.

"HEY!" Exclaimed the Heartslabyul student that was injured. He looked rather annoyed, "What's with you?!?"

"Hey Grim! Don't just go charging towards someone like that! " Himari scolded Grim, while Hoshiko scooped up Grim off the bed. Tsukiko then looked at the boys apologetically as she said, "We apologize for the sudden intrusion."

The other male student face perked up as he said, "Ah, you're the girls from Ramshackle Dorm that were at the Unbirthday Party."

"Hi there!" Hoshiko greeted cheerfully. Grim's face beamed with pride as he said, "Oooh hoh, look at how famous we are!"

"I'm really sorry to ask this.... But we would like to know how you got injured?" Himari asked.

Both boys looked at each other before the one injured have a heavy sigh and said, "I don't really get it either. He and I were just talking... before I knew it, I'd fallen down the stairs."

"Yeah," His friend added, "It wasn't like he stumbled or slipped or anything

"Yeah," His friend added, "It wasn't like he stumbled or slipped or anything."

The injured student nodded and continued, "Almost like my body just kinda leaped forward...." He looked more frustrated as he said, "I- can't really put it into words well..."

Grim nodded as he mumbled, "Hmmm, I see I see."

Himari nodded and gave a small bow as she said, "Thanks for your cooperation. I hope you get better soon."

"Thanks..." The guy said feeling a little better.

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

NORMAL POV