appointments (edited)

*sofie*

It's been 3 months since I learnt about my father's condition and the truth about Melanie. Last month dad had another transplant, and thank God this time his body didn't reject the organ. Dad is doing good now. They are still staying at London. Where my father has been getting treated.

Today dad is getting discharged, instead of coming home they have decided to go on world tour. And I do believe they need this. They have been through so much. They need long vacation.

Thanks to verma's intervention dad's business blooming again. So money is not a problem now.

Mrs. Verma and I have become sort of friends. In fact she invited me to various parties and galas.

Maggie had come a week after gala to apologise. Of course I did forgive her. When she learnt about Melanie she was very very angry and upset. But then even she understood why Melanie had to do what she did. She forgave her but she isn't ready to forget.

Of course I understand , it's easy to forgive when our loved ones commit some mistakes, but we won't be able to forget that ever.

Rahim(great poet in India) once explained relations are just like thin thread, once a knot is formed it's very difficult to unknot it. this simple simile holds a meaning which is very difficult to understand. But once you understand this, it will make easy to deal with relationships.

I could see, even though Melanie was right in her own way, she was still wrong in many other ways. Not only did she betray Vicky she played with the feelings of those who loved and cared her deeply.

I feel sorry for Melanie. But she could have opted some other way. She would have asked Vicky for help. Then again I'm in no place to judge her. Because I don't know what she must have been going through.

People say when you make mistakes then only you will able to correct yourself and become a better person. But sometimes few mistakes cost relations, trust and faith.

Since Maggie stopped feeling guilty, she started visiting Vicky every week with Atul and Rahul. Even Mr and Mrs. Verma making lots of efforts to be there in their children's life. They visit Vicky often. At first Vicky was very cold towards them, but now he has started warming up to them.

Speaking of Vicky, I still remember the effort he put on to cheer me on the day he came from camping. He took me to the park. Yea, the same park which has his secret hide out.

But instead of going by car we walked . Somehow he had managed to bring water balloons, Vicky started throwing water balloons at random people and hid behind the bushes. At first I was very reluctant to do that, but after so much of begging from Vicky's side I too started doing the same.

It was fun really, try sometimes. I felt so carefree and childlike at that moment. We both were laughing and having fun till we reached Vicky's lake. Yea that's what I'm suppose to call his favorite spot., we were resting there.

I really felt so much better. All that stress from gala, secrets about dad's health, every thing vanished. I was in my own thoughts, Vicky was feeding the ducks, I felt a splash of water over me. When I saw the culprit was none other than my dear husband who was giggling at my soaked form.

And then we declared water fight. We had so much of fun. And of course Vicky won the fight. I tell you that guy has so much of energy.

As a punishment I had let him paint my picture. Trust me it was such a pain in the a** , to sit still for hours. And when he showed me that painting let me just tell you Vikram Verma, can be anything but a painter. I wanted to cry by looking at that supposed to be me in that canvas. But I didn't. Somehow that made me like him even more.

I knew at that moment no matter what, my heart is in real danger.

As the days passed I attended all of Vicky's appointments with Rahul. Doctor was shocked to see Vicky's progress. He advised some more tests. When the reports came, he explained Vicky's recovering in a good speed. Now his brain functions as that of 14yrs. That explains the change in Vicky's behavior.

But doctors had no idea when his memories will return. I guess we just have to wait and see.

May be in time..............

-rebel ridz

Hello, I know I'm speeding up the story, I think it's time we see what the real Vicky is.

I'm very excited to write the next chapter......

Plz vote. Comment . Share and follow.

Lemme know what you think of this chapter.

Love y'all.