preparations (edited)

* sofie*

It's been a week since we compromised, as of my wishes, we stayed at Verma mansion. But in different rooms. Vicky wanted to argue with that, but he knew, I was right so he didn't.

We met Mehta's the very next day. Pretended to be the happiest couple. It was very hard. Holding hands, feeding each other. Acting all gooey was starting to take a toll on me.

It was getting harder with each day. My love for vicky was also growing .I can't stop myself from falling in love more each day.

Especially when I watch him sneaking glances at me , when he thought no one noticed him.

When he secretly keep my favourite white roses outside my bedroom door daily. I think he feels guilty for me.

But what he don't realise, that these small gestures will make it harder for me to let him go.

The time when he kissed my cheek, when ever i planned something good for that gala. Or when he looked at me with that look which says i'm proud of you.

Or when he becomes possessive when ever Mr. Mehta's son Arun mehta comes to help me with the preparations.

Arun is what you call funny, charming and a very handsome guy. But Vicky is much better than him.

I love Vicky's smartness. There's no doubt he's a genius.

He's very busy with work now a days.

Today he's going to London. He will be back on the day for gala. Honestly I will miss him like crazy. But I needed this. I need space and distance from him.

But now everything's going to fall on my shoulders. I still have to arrange celebrities and few well known models for the concert.

Mrs. Verma and Maggie decided to help Mrs. Mehta with invitations and decorations.

Atul and Arun will handle catering and sitting arrangements.

Everything was ready now. All I had to do was convincing the celebrities.

With that in my mind I left home and went to Mumbai. Mr. Mehta let me borrow his private plane. I was astonished with his generous nature. But again rich people. Guess it's not a big deal for them.

Any how this turned out to be good for us. I could save the time. By the time we reached Mumbai it was already 2:00 pm.

Vicky had booked me at hotel Royal orchids. It was five star hotel. Again I'm not surprised but it's still new for me. All this luxury, money and all.

And I knew better not to get use to it. Because in a week I will be the same old Sofie Sharma. A middle class girl, fighting to survive in this big world.

I didn't want to think any more about that fact. Because it will always make me depress. So I pushed these thoughts out of my mind and got ready for my next task.

It took 3 hrs, to reach my destination. Because of Mumbai's traffic. Any how I had meeting with Atif aslam at 7:00, then Rah fateh ali khan at 8:00,

Tomorrow with honey singh at 10:00 a.m, shreya ghosal at 1:00 pm.

Any how all were very much happy to work for us at such a short notice.  I think it has something to do with the names such as Vermas and Mehtas.

Any ways they agreed, my work was done almost. I never thought I would ever meet these people personally ever.

I was always a fan of these amazing singers. Surprisingly they all were polite. Honey singh was what you call A-class flirt.

Arif was very friendly and charming. We became good friends and even exchanged our numbers.

Same with shreya and Rah fateh ali khan.

Vicky decided to invite one directions , Ed sheeran , jonas brothers, taylor swift and Rihanna. He said i shouldn't worry much and they will come.

I begged him to invite Taylor lautnerr , but he didn't agreed. He knew I love lautnerr . And he was jealous. I even teased him about that but he didn't agree.

Stupid, idiotic , jealous vicky. He should have invited Taylor, I would have ran away with him, and made sweet babies together. My dream.

When I told him about that he looked so mad that he wanted to kill some one. Ha ha ha.. But that won't stop me from loving my baby , my Taylor.

Back to present after arranging everything I left for hotel. I  had my dinner and went near pool, and there I saw a person, the very least expected one .

_rebel ridz

Hello my beautiful friends , sorry for the late update.

Bdw any idea who that person is??

I will try to update early.

Till then vote. Comment. Share . Follow.

Love ya'll