Foreign Country

Weeks went by and it's summer holiday. You smile cheekily at your plans to visit London. You look over at your things and check them twice before heading towards the front door of the apartment. Sebastian and your pets are saying their farewell as you giddily thought about spending summer time with the one and only man, you have fallen for.

Arthur asked you to come to England for the holiday a few weeks back and you agreed to it. After your first hand experience in England last spring. You were craving for more, a mini wanderlust fills you as you walk out of the arrivals in London Heathrow Airport, eyes scanning for a certain blonde male in the crowd. However, all you can see was a mass of people crowding to get out and that there is a celebrity or something as flashes of cameras flooded the scene. You hurriedly walk past the crowded area only to step out into an open area where less people are crowding. There you found Arthur looking around worriedly. He had a plaid shirt on and a pair of jeans, something that you didn't know he would wear, as he was always in his suit and ties; except for the time you were on a picnic with him. But this, this make him look just absolutely gorgeous to you. You would like to just stare and ponder how did he ever love you so much when he look like a god to you.

Arthur's P.O.V.~~

I stood there at the airport away from the crowds and wait for my girl, patiently. I look at my watch and the arriving times and just feel my heart beats faster as I got a little nervous. She is taking her time through the airport, I wonder but then as I look up, there she was, staring back at me. I laugh softly at the thought cause she look star-struck and to me she looks charming. Her (H/C) softly falls on her shoulder as her (f/c) hoodie wraps her body warm. Her eyes seems to gleam with some hint of naughtiness as I approach her and help her with her luggage. "Welcome to back, love." I say softly as I hugged her and hands her a small bag, which contains roses and chocolates. She peer in it then look back at me smiling softly as she reach to kiss my cheek. "I am glad to be here, and thanks for letting me stay with you for the summer." She say as she adjusted her backpack strap. I nod as I held her hand and lead her out to the carpark and loaded the luggage into the back of the car. She places her backpack beside the luggage and took a seat beside the driver as I close the back door of the car. I then walk to start the car and drove us home.

As we arrive home, the first thing that greeted her was Mint Bunny and England cat. If I do recall, England cat seems to take a liking on the girl, so is Mint Bunny. I unloaded the car and brought her luggage in as she took her backpack and talk with Mint Bunny about her country. When she laugh I think I heard wedding bells ringing somewhere. This feeling have been with me ever since we just started to see each other. I can't quite comprehend how am I going to tell her my feelings. Countries can't get married unless their political government approve of it. But to heck with it, I love this woman and I will marry here, not retaliating back to being the shy man I was before. I left her bag in her room which is on the opposite side of mine. The soft blue colour would give her a calming sense. (Y/N) walks in and place her backpack on her bed and she ushered me out, so she can unpack. I chuckle softly and grab her arm and brought her close, I softly place a kiss on her lip and smirk as I walk out.

(Y/N) P.O.V~

I blush when I got kiss, that sneaky boyfriend of mine, I thought. I close the door and went back to unpacking my stuff and place them neatly in the cupboard. Being brought up by two strict neat brothers, who seems to have cleaning OCD; you would grow up being a neat freak too. But this is a good skill to have since you don't have to worry about space. I smile to myself as I took out some gift for Arthur from my bag. I bought them while I was away to the Asian countries to meet some of my friends. Mainly I was just with Japan for the anime convention but I would travel down to meet Australia for some wildlife action. So basically what I have are souvenirs from all over the Asian country and Australia. I got into the attached bathroom and check myself for my appearance and put my hair up in a pony tail and got out of the room in search for Arthur. "Arthur?" I called out as I walk down and heard him in the kitchen. I walk towards the kitchen and saw that he had some food laid on the table. He smiles at me and take off the apron. "Just made us some lunch, British Cuisine?" He says nervously. I nodded and hand him the souvenirs as I sit on the kitchen counter stool. "Souvenirs from my travels. Ooo, what's this?" I say as I point to the roll of meat. "Turkey roll.." He say as he took a seat opposite of me and look at the souvenir. "Thanks for the souvenir." He say and I am already taking a bite of the food and smiles. "Your welcome, this taste good tho." I mumble after I took a bite. He blushes and took his fill of food. "The other country thinks I only cook scones." I chuckle softly, "They just haven't got a taste that you have improve in your cooking over the years of criticism." He nods and we both spend time of comfortable silent as we eat happily filling out empty stomach. After lunch, I help Arthur to clean up and we ended up sitting in the living room watching a romantic comedy movie.