Home

That night after the date~

Arthur was kind enough to let me be friends with a few fairy and let them come home with me. I could not have been more happier by the time he took my hand and pulls me in for a hug and a kiss on the fore head. When he was done, I can see him smirk and I smile and kiss his cheek to tease him. In an instance, his cheek grew red and I giggle softly and kiss him. My hands caressing his cheek and entangled in his divine blonde hair as we both melt in the kiss. His right arm around my waist, holding me in place and his left hand held my head in place as it turns into a make out session in the car. we both broke the kiss for air and laugh softly, "I'll be seeing you again, love." Arthur say as I open the door and look back at him smiling and stole a second kiss before going out and a soft reply of 'okay.' .

Arthur nods back blushing and begin to drive off the drive way of the apartment as I enter the building. I felt giddy with joy deep down and I quickly get up to my apartment. I walk into the apartment to be greeted by Sebastian and a kitten. "Sebastian! KITTY!~" I say loudly and happily as I walk over and pat the cat head gently. It has long pure white fur and a pink nose tip. It purred softly as I pat its head and Munchkin come over and sit beside me as I admire the beautiful majestic creature. "Munchkin~ look we should name your partner..." I look at Sebastian and he chuckle softly. "Can we name it?" I ask him and he nods. "Why not?" I smirk and name the kitty, Gratia (Latin for Grace). Sebastian approve as the kitty radiates grace and beauty.

(Y/N) walks into her room and took a warm shower before emerging out in her robe and straight to the kitchen for something warm and her late night television show. "Sebastian! Come on, stop working. Let's watch Cake Boss!" She says excitedly as she flops on the comfortable couch and tune into the channel. Sebastian, joins her with the little kitten on his lap and they watch the show until (Y/N) falls asleep. Sebastian picks (Y/N) up and turn the television off as he carries her to her room and tuck her in. He turn off the light and keep watch for a while as he transform into his true form.

Sebastian-loid p.o.v. by a 3rd person

Y/N sigh softly in her sleep as she dreams about her and Arthur riding horses together towards the sunset and into battle against all odds. Her small figure looks peaceful in bed was all the shadow could tell. A small weave of dark shadow pats the nation head softly. Sebastian, came out of his true form and continue to pat his master softly on the head. "Y/N, sleep well." He says as he goes back into the shadows and walk out the room quietly. His steps were light and quick. The darkness of the apartment filled him. His pet, Gratia walks up towards him purring and he bent down and pick her up and give her a soft pat on the head. He continues to write in his journal and makes a list of all groceries needed and cleans the apartment and the office. He plans the meal ahead as it is not necessary for him to sleep. He can fall asleep that night and he just need something to get him going. "hmm, a butler must always plan ahead." He says as he lists the meal he is going to make for the month. Grateful for his master, he also plans to make her favourite meal. As she allows him to keep the cat as a pet.

Sebastian, manages everything and came out with the house budget and also since he watch extreme couponing, he is interested in cutting cost and using coupons. Basically, his coupon skills have gone up to par with the extremes.