Lunch

Arthur looks at the little sprite and smiles softly. "Hi, there. Please to meet you. I am Arthur Kirkland." He say introducing himself to the little sprite. The tiny blue sprite looks up at Arthur and softly gleam as he floats towards Arthur and goes under his right hand, as if to give a hand shake. Arthur chuckle and pat the sprite softly. (Y/N) look at the action and smile fondly. "He likes you~" She say and her eyes turn back to look at the menu as she blush a little when the little sprite told her that, Arthur is interested in her. Of course sprite language was not one of Arthur's thing, but (Y/N) was gifted with the language and thus communicates with all kinds of sprite. "Arthur, I would have the chicken roast and a glass of wine, please." Arthur, looks at the menu and nodded as he calls for a waitress to take their order. (Y/N) looks at the other sprites and communicate with them silently in sprite language. Arthur, however ended up talking to mint Bunny for translations. "She is into you, Artie.." Mint Bunny whispers to the British Country. (Y/N) looks at Mint Bunny wide eyed. "Mint? is that you? where have you been all this while?" Arthur look at the girl confused. "You've been together?" He look at Mint Bunny and then at (Y/N). Mint Bunny nodded, "We have, she get into a brutal war with Denmark. I've been staying with Arthur." Mint Bunny say softly.

~time skip after lunch~

The beautiful park scenery gave (Y/N) inspiration. However, to Arthur; her smile brightens his day. He no longer sees the world as a dull, lifeless place. (Y/N) seems to give his heart the tiny beating it needed, to spark a special something. He was a little confuse, tons of cowardice, and plenty of anxiety at this elated feeling he had when he is spending time with (Y/N). (Y/N) however, did not notice the shy Brit beside her. She was too busy looking at the field and enjoying the walk around the park and looking at the kids and tall trees. She took glances at Arthur, to see if he is doing 'Okay', because he was not his chatty self anymore. That is until a little dog run up to them and jumps on (Y/N). "Oh dear!~" (Y/N) say as she falls down and pats the dog that is licking her face. The little brown corgi, barks a little, excited and continues to lick her as she covers her face and held the little dog up. "Alright, doggy...Where is your owner?" She ask the little pup, as Arthur look at the two surprise. "It doesn't have a tag?" He ask and (Y/N) looks for his tag but found none. "Oit! That dog stole my sausage!" Yells an angry man as he stops in front of Arthur and (Y/N). Arthur and (Y/N) look at each other and (Y/N) held on to the pup. "Is this your dog? " She ask. The man scoff, "No, but he owes me a sausage." The little pup, whines in fear. (Y/N) hugs the little pup protectively. Arthur, looks at the man, "If that's the case then, I'm sorry. Here are some compensation for the sausage. The little dog has no owner." He says politely and the man sneer and smacks the money away from his hand. "I don't need your money. I will let this go for once."

Arthur and (Y/N) look at the man walks away grumbling that his lunch was gone and then look at the little puppy. "Let's keep him!~" (Y/N) say, Arthur chuckle softly and pats the puppy head. "Sure, we need to get him, food, bowls, toys, a leash, a proper collar and he needs a proper grooming. " (Y/N) smiles. "Then let's go to the pet shop together. The tiny blue sprite floats along with them as they get out of the part and walk towards (Y/N) car back at the Conference Building.

~Pet store

(Y/N) looks at the puppy and is thinking of a name as she sits and play with him. Yes, she found out the little pup is a male. She smiles brightly after a while and call the pup, "Munchkin!~" the pup looks at her and walks to her. "That's your name!" (Y/N) say and Arthur walks towards them with a puppy bed. "Is this alright? Did you named him?" He ask and (Y/N) nodded. "Munchkin~ sit!" She say and the pup looks at her tilting his head. "Guess he needs to be train." She say with a soft sigh. "Yes, he does." Arthur nods.

~back home after you send Arthur home~

"Right~ now we need to give you a bath." (Y/N) whistle for the little pup after she finish setting everything up. The little pup walks up to her and barks happily as she picks him up and carries him to a tub filled with water enough to clean the small pup; water only reaches above his leg. (Y/N) begins her task with ease as the little pup excitedly plays in the water as she scrub the dirt off. By the end of it, the by product was a tired little pup, resting on the puppy bed and (Y/N) doing her work and petting the dry pup. She gets up to prepare for dinner when suddenly her door bell rings. She walks to the door and was greeted by a delivery person. Seems like she forgot that her parcel of anime figurine was ship over today. She chuckle and quickly sign the digital device before receiving her very own anime figurine, and a certain box that indicates her butlerloid (from black butler) is here. The little pup pads close to her as she unwraps the butlerloid from the box and read the manual. She then proceeds to make dinner and sits at the dining table reading the manual a second time, unsure if she should wake the sleeping butlerloid. Because it told her to act like a cat. So she proceeds with eating instead.

After a while of contemplating and making tea. She took the chances and took out her cat ears hair band and meow, waking up the butlerloid. "Sebastian, at your service." He say politely. (Y/N) looks at the butlerloid and smiles, "(Y/N)" you say and look at the tall butler. The little pup stood beside you and look at the tall robot man and started to bark. "Owh, and Munchkin!" (Y/N) bends down and pats the little pup, Sebastian nods and starts cleaning. (Y/N) looks at Sebastian, "You can clean after dinner but for today, please make yourself at home and get use to your surroundings." Sebastian, nods as you drag him around and shows him to his room. Your apartment has, four bedroom, an office/study, kitchen, laundry room, a living room. Sebastian was place in the room opposite yours and close to the kitchen. You continue to do your work in-front of the television as Sebastian checks your food supply and makes a list of things he need to get tomorrow.