Are you OK?

(Y/N) woke up the next day to the sound of her brothers, mainly Gilbert hitting pans and singing loudly to wake her up. "GILBERT! Put that pan away, you'll give her a headache!" Ludwig say as he grab a hold the prussian by his collar and glare. Gilbert can only laugh pitifully. You look at him annoyed. Ludwig walks back in and sigh, "I'm sorry, little sister, but you have to get up today, we have a party to plan. Everyone is here, all our cousins, Roderich, Elizabeta..you get it.." he say and look at you. You sigh and nodded, you point to the door and watch Ludwig nod in understanding and walk out closing the door behind him. You quickly got up and did your morning routine. You know Sebastian will prepare breakfast for everyone as per schedule. You walk out your room with your door close behind you. In an instant a light purple colour zoom past you and glomp you in a cherishing loving embrace. "(Y/N)!~~~" the excited female yelled, that everyone looks at you. It's your 2P. She have these (e/c) looking back at you concern, her dyed lilac hair flowing freely, she looks like you, except for the way she dress up; her style more of a loose and comfortable wear, with a slight edge to it. You smile a little. "Darcy?" You said and she nodded. "I heard from your brother's you cried." She said upset with what happen. "I did, cause I miss Arthur.." You said nonchalantly because you haven't have your coffee..and your cranky. Darcy nodded, "Ludwig have you send out all the invitations, for the halloween party?" she ask as she look at the stiff german cooking breakfast with Sebastian in the kitchen. Ludwig nodded, "Yes. In fact they all have accepted saying they would love to come. How is the planning going?" he say as he place the food in plates and Gilbert place them on the dining table. "I have contacted the supermarket to deliver the baking ingredients and the dining ingredients to the mansion. We shall leave after breakfast. I assume you all have pack and are ready to go back to my mansion." (Y/N) say smugly with a smile. Darcy giggle and nodded. "I got a twin costume for the both of us..dark and light. I'll hand you the light one." She say and (Y/N) nodded. "And the pranks?" (Y/N) whisper to Darcy as the two take a seat the dining table. "I take it Gil is joining?" I whisper as Gilbert give us plates. Darcy nodded as she smile. "I got it all under control. " she say.

By afternoon, the five of you enter your mansion, Roderich and Elizabeta, Vash and Lili; the pairs are talking amongst each other, their bags beside them. (Y/N) is engulf in a hug by Lili and Elizabeta, the 2P's engulf Darcy and the 6 of you squeals although the 1P's feel uncomfortable with their 2P's. (Y/N) however are fine with them. You walk in towards the kitchen, the servants bows down to you and Sebastian awkwardly stood there. "Everyone, this is you head, he is my butler and head of the household management. " You said and Sebastian bow politely. You smirk at him and he nodded. "I take it you can do things well and clean the whole mansion in two days period. Darcy, Ludwig and I will be baking baked goods for the party. Gilbert, Gilen, and the rest can decorate or are free to roam around. "You say and Sebastian nodded. He went to work right away giving out orders as the professional servants comply with his orders, soon servants are all over opening big french door to air out every room and dusting. You and the rest of your family got out to the garden for the time being to plan the party and what their duties are. You and Darcy are in charged this year for the party. Then Darcy, Gilbert and you went apart of the group into the forest nearby and climb up to your secret based. The three of you discuss of your plans to prank and make it a perfect halloween trick. The idea of a tragedy murder to the three of you. Darcy took out a gun, dagger and a blade. You three played rock paper scissors for it. And then rock paper scissors for who die first. Then Darcy and you suggest that the three of you float by using magic. Gilbert can't use magic so you vouch yourself to help him. After a certain while of talking you guys went back to the house for lunch where people called for the three of you. Ah in two days, a scary event will take place in midnight.