A war of two realm part 2

The whole council look at (Y/N) and the magic trio and nodded as (Y/N) make her way towards the commander and the queen. "Your majesty, we have changed. What is your strategy for the defensive?" (Y/N) say as she bow with her hand on her heart and then look back at the map and the Queen. "(Y/N) my child, we need you and the magic trio to be our eyes and penetrate through the dark elves army and to their based. The light army will be divided in three parts, right, left and middle." she say and looks at the commander. " We expect to have sneak attacks and we would rather not be ambushed. We have the rejected dark elves, now know as the Night elves to handle the ambush. We would engulf the dark elves army by breaking up in the middle and circle them when we are on the war field." " We can use the magical creatures that are still in good health to help with this. A griffin can drop stones from the sky on them before they come to our side." I pipe in. The commander nodded. " We have plains in the middle and cliffs that have thick forest on our side. It would not be east but this would give us more time if we can set traps for the unsuspecting dark elves around the forest." "Like a magic trap that only targeted the enemies." Vladimir say. Lukas nods and say, " That can be done and the four of us can do this quickly. We can finish the trap first thing in the morning." Arthur look serious, " We can also poison the dark elves when we are at their base before the war." (Y/N) nods and the commander smile. The Queen seem to agree with the plan as the four discuss more with the council and give out various ideas and possibility and how to communicate at the field of war. After a while the council is dismissed and the four spell users went to the base and round out a few more spell users from the elves to make the trap.

By dawn we saw the dark cloud coming in from the west and (Y/N) saw an army of dark elves marching and set camp by the old oak tree near the enchanted forest. She quietly send the message to the others and the light elves army hidden in the shadows with the Night elves. (Y/n) nodded to her right at the magic trio and they quietly made their way through the enemy grounds and disband any troops that is in their way quietly and hide their dead body in a bush nearby. (Y/N) silently made her way through the bushes and tents, making her way towards the head of the camp without being detected, the magic trio follows silently behind her and a few of the elven spies.

The night grows thick as the dark elves prepare for the war at the front. Their prince ride up to the front accompanied by their princess, war cries filled the battle field with dark looking elves and hideous creatures no man would dare see. On the other side the light elves and their allies walk up the moon glistening on them as a blessing. Their queen stood before them and takes a deep breath. Her second in command stood beside her and she sigh softly. "Today, is a day of freedom! With this we shall defeat the light elves forever and whoever that defies our authority and rule over the kingdom of (C/N) forever!" The prince roar and the crowd of dark elves cheer. (Y/N) and Arthur heard the commotion and quickly disperse spells that would destroy the place once they are all out. The magic trio walks around and (Y/N) quickly retrieve important items from the main camp of the prince and princess dwelling. When they are done, the battle have begun and the sound of sword clashing, blood flows like river down the field, war-cries can be heard from miles, (Y/N) and the magic trio secretly make their way to their designated spots and quickly set up spells while the dark elves base explode and scare the living hell out of all the magical creatures. (Y/N) look out at the battle field and saw that the light elves retreated into the forest and she smiles slyly as the traps works and screams of pains can be heard from the dark elves. The Prince clash sword with the general while the Princess stood beside and clash sword to protect her brother. (Y/N) gaze on them whispering spells and soon the princess hair caught fire, causing the said princess to held her head and scream as the fire consume her. Prince Alre sneer at his sister's demise. "Sister! Meira! NO!" He say angrily as he defends himself. Princess Meira turns around at the sound of her brother's voice and screams in agony. The fire left the body of Princess Meira in bad burns as she breath her last. Prince Alre quickly kills whatever is in front of him. He does not know what is heading towards his way as (Y/N) gazes lock upon him and she silently mumbles elvish spells on the prince, a dark curse upon his soul and his body. The death of the princess has cause the dark elves to stop fighting and look at their superior who is now glowing a bright light and is burning as well when he embrace his sister. The sound of his agony melted with the flames. (Y/N) and the magic trio amplify the magic spell and it burn the dark elven prince to crisp with his sister. (Y/N) came out with the Magic Trio and the dark elves look down while the light elves capture them all. The dark elves throw away their weapon and their eyes are no longer clouded. The Queen of the light elves stood beside the dead royal family of the dark elves and give her prayers upon them. (Y/N) and the Magic Trio soon stood beside the Queen and they made the corpse disperse with the air as ashes.

~The next day after the battle and rounding up of dark elves~

Arthur challenge (Y/N) to a duel with no magic and only sword and fist. (Y/N) accepted and they bow silently giving each other respect. Arthur starts the fight and (Y/N) easily blocks him and push him back as she stood her ground. Arthur attacks again this time in a different position and aim for her left. (Y/n) sidesteps and blocks Arthur with her sword. Soon after the two have grown exhausted and not realizing the amount of viewers sitting around watching and cheering. The two blushes at the amount of attention they receive. "We should return home after this. We have a Christmas party to attend next week." (Y/N) say. Arthur nodded and help to put the swords away. He escort (Y/N) home with Lukas and Vladimir behind the two. Once they reach the edge of the village, (Y/N) opens the portal and the four countries walk through and they arrive at the backyard of the mansion unschated. (Y/N) leads them to the mansion. Then Lukas and Vladimir excuses themselves to return to their country and prepare for the event. Arthur and (Y/N) walks off to (Y/n) bedroom and talk about what happen throughout the day, sharing tea and biscuits that (Y/n) magically made with a wave of her hands.