Invitation of the german family to the british man.

An invitation was sent to Arthur by the german brothers. It was clear their sister is not doing well without the british man. She reverted back to normal after the Halloween party, but with a light air of melancholy over missing the british man. Ludwig took the liberty to send a letter, inviting him over for the month of December, to experience Christmas and also to interview the bachelor for his beloved sister. Gilbert agree that this should be done fast but he would be on the sideline if Ludwig need any help with the interviewing.

Meanwhile~

In (Y/N/C) the dark elves are planning a riot, but it will come on the day where many people would be present in the outdoor. Christmas Markets are their primary target. "Humans...weaklings.." Prince Alre said as he look at the female dead body on the floor. Azaroth stood by and watch. The expressionless face look at the mess the Prince was creating out of anger, for the human failed to satisfy him with the food they serve. The female human body was then kick once again by the Prince. "Foolish creature, foul female.." He say as he returns back to his seat and think. Unfortunate for the female; she was only a worker, hypnotize to work for the dark elves. She was young and youthful but now her dull eyes reflected no life out of it. Princess Meira walks in silently, "Brother, we have the female light elves ambassador in target. She is staying under the supervision of a demon butler, a light elve warrior and protection spells. I would advise going after her when she is alone." She say as she sit on the sofa calmly, unfazed by the scene before her. For all they know the cleaners should be notify and the body should be cremated and send of to the ocean. Princess Meira was a little more on the side of non killing but her judgement is harsh that some of her enemies will go into a crazy state of thinking. She talks them through everything, only result is they would kill themselves.

Prince Alre look at his sister in disgust, "And when will she be alone? She will always have the light elves warrior around her now that they know we are targeting her. Disruptive we are, was all they could see, when we ourselves are cold as ice and savage by nature." he said and his eyes stayed focus on the blood pooling before him. He stood up and walk towards the door, "Sister of mine, shall we go for a walk?" he say as he continues on, Princess Meira nods and walks beside him, "Yes, brother of mine." Azaroth follows behind them to the garden outside. The sky bearing heavy grey clouds, roses black as death are planted in rows, the statues are as old as ancient times.

Back to the german household:

(Y/n) is putting up with Gilbert whining and is playing video games while she was not sure where would Ludwig be at that hour. Ludwig is at the plane tarmac outside his car looking at Arthur's private jet arriving and stopping beside him. The british man clearly receive the email from Ludwig and he accepted the challenge given by (Y/N) brother, to be interviewed, to be tested and to be mark worthy of (Y/N) wholly. Ludwig smiles softly at the thought of humiliating the british man in the past however, the past is behind the two, as Arthur walks up to him with his luggage in tow and shakes his hand in greeting. Good thing Ludwig manages to bride Gilbert with free beer for the whole month, so he can bother (Y/N) and distract her while Ludwig bring Arthur home to their mansion and surprise her. Arthur of course knew this, however he had an eerie feeling upon arriving at the capital of (Y/C/N). Which reminds him of the elf that stand guard beside (Y/N). "How was the flight?" Ludwig ask, while Arthur look ahead at the road, "It was fine." He reply.

After an hour or so of talking and driving, they arrive at the mansion where the whole family stays. "I'm taking it the whole family is going to interview me while Gilbert bother (Y/N) so she does not find out about it?" Arthur ask as he got off the car. Ludwig nodded and opens the back door. "Yes, in a way; each of us have a test to give to you." Ludwig takes the bag out from the back and helps Arthur to carry it to the front door. "Ah, well I am thrilled." Arthur say as he carries his luggage with him. Ludwig shows Arthur to his room and told Arthur that dinner will be in a while. Arthur nodded and unpack his belongings into a wardrobe nearby. He can hear (Y/N) and Gilbert outside shooting and shouting at each other with laughter ringing. Arthur smiles as he look out the window at the light up field and then return to unpacking. After a while, a sweet voice called up to him. (Y/N) is standing at his doorway, her smile gracefully adorn her face and her eyes glisten. Arthur felt his heart quicken at the sight and he walks towards her, reaching out for her. A look of longing filled his gaze, he long for (Y/N), he felt empty without her. When she left he was not able to do much thing aside from sitting and drinking tea, wondering if (Y/N) is alright, despite the chatting online. Oh how he misses his (Y/N). Arthur quickly engulf (Y/N) in a loving embrace and (Y/N) buries her face on his shoulder crying because she misses him dearly. The couple look at each other and wipe each other tears and smile. Soon the two walk out to the dining area where the whole family awaits. Surprise, surprise, even Arthur's family is invited to stay. Christmas is in a month but the gathering proves that it is to know and be acquainted with each other as the two families will be one, once Arthur proposed to (Y/N). Allistor face held a ghostly smile but it soon return to a scowl when he saw Arthur, deep inside he is happy for his little brother. Ther germanics sits on one side and the United Kingdom on the other. While (Y/N) and Arthur are told to sit at the head of the table, which have two empty seats at one end to another. So the both of you can communicate with other people. You smile and took a seat while Arthur does the same. You are seated with Arthur's brothers while Arthur is seated with the Germanics. Dinner was served by Sebastian and the other family servers. Little do they know a dark elf have penetrated the mansion.

Felriel stood in the food banquet hall where everyone is, invisible and is chanting a protection spell in the room to protect everyone in the room. Small faint light bubble envelope each and everyone in the area. Outside, silent dark shadows dance around avoiding mortal gaze. She leap around trying to find Feriel, a dark fea but a good one. She overheard that the prince is going to overthrow the balance of the elven world. Her heart beats fast as she reaches the banquet hall and quietly enters and saw Feriel. Feriel eyes locks with hers when she enter. He have a sense that he should hear what she would say before he kill her.