The Wedding

The male and female wedding convoy arrive at the cathedral on time. Excited laughter and chatters filled the air for the joyous ceremony that is about to take place. Guest of honour took their place by their designated pews, each accordingly to their name and political rank. Every country was invited to view the union of two. Family members took a seat at the front area of the church pews. Succeeding in fulfilling the area with various colour of formal clothing. The two lovebirds look at each other from afar, one standing at the altar, one at the door of the church. The pianist begin to play the wedding march and in-tune to the song, the congregation attending the mass that day stood up.

(Y/n) look at her brother, Gilbert, and smirk but she saw Gilbert wiping his tears off. "I didn't know, my brother has a soft heart." She manages to say with a small smile. Gilbert chuckle softly and say, "My baby sister is growing up, of course I'm going to cry. She is gonna be someone's wife." Gilbert chuckles a little as he take (Y/N) arm and loop it with his. She smiles at him and wave her flowers in his direction, "Calm those tears, brother, you can have this flowers and probably propose to Eliza after this." She say cheerily. The wedding march begin as everybody stood up and the two siblings walk down the aisle towards the altar.

Down at the altar Arthur couldn't help but smile brightly at the sight of his bride and whisper to his brother, "I wish I could cry now but I promised her not too...she makes me weak, Al." Allistor chuckles and pat his brother back softly, "Well lad, you got yourself a wife waiting."

When (Y/N) arrives at the altar, Gilbert hand her over to Arthur with a few word of speech, "Don't hurt my little sister or I will destroy your country." And with a chilly smile Gilbert walk to his seat. Arthur can be found shivering a little but because he loves (Y/N), he stood his ground and nods in acknowledgement to the two German brothers sitting nearby. (Y/N) chuckles and shakes her head a little at her brother's attitude before she look up at Arthur and wink. "How is my Arthur, faring without me for a few days?" (Y/N) ask and Arthur sigh softly, "I was told to drink a lot and my brothers throw in a bachelor party while I try to hide. Hectic without you." He say softly before you both face the priest while holding hands.

~back to the writer's imagery~

The wedding mass was solemn and symbolic, aside from the homily where the priest jokes with the two of you and the rest of the congregation. With the vows exchange and the marriage certificate sign, the two of you share a blissful and passionate kiss as Arthur brought you closer to him. The congregation erupts in unison of whistling and claps and happy cheers.

The two shared the journey down the aisle after a formal picture with the priest and the family. Rose petals where throw in the air as you both walk out and the crowd saying "congratulations" made your heart warm as Arthur smiles brightly. The two of you enter the car to head down to the venue of the reception party before you both take off for the honeymoon.

And that my dear reader's is how this story come to an end. In many ways a beginning will always have it's ending. All in due time and all according to nature. Thus, the tale of this two nation, Arthur and (Y/N).

Godspeed.