✖Chapter 17✖

~this chapter is short because I'm doing my online class while doing this I'm sorry!!~

Reapmon POV

after I finished with my talk with beelzemon I walked back to the bakery, thinking of what to do or if I should tell Jodie about the situation that is happening. I sigh and look up seeing the bakery right in front of me and a very worried Jodie, I watched as she looked up and ran over to me with worry all over her face making me rethink if I should tell her about what's going on.

Jodie: "Reapmon1..where did you go? are you okay?!"

I smile and nod my head gently at her as I pat her head making her blink in confusion but then smiles accepting the gesture, she hold my hand and walked me inside the bakery but i was only greeted by Renemon and the other digimon's eating vanilla sponge cake? I stare at Jodie as she came back with some cake on a plate for me. this caused me to take the plate from her hand and start eating it.

-TIME SKIP-

Jodie decided to have a sleep over at the bakery which made her happy, I didn't mind at all because Jodie's happiness is what I want to protect at  all cost no matter what. as Jodie and everybody else was talking I saw something out of the corner of my eye making me stay on guard.