✖Chapter 8✖

wizardmon POV

i watch Jodie as she tends to her customers making me being even more protective of her, i couldn't help but sigh and keep a close eye on her. Ever since last night I've been fearing that she will disappear without a trace.

~FLASHBACK~

the shadow figure looks at wizardmon and TSK and stands up straight staring at wizardmon with hatred in it's eyes.

wizardmon: "why are you here?!"

the shadow figure said nothing and disappears but it went to wizardmon ear and whispers.

???: "i would watch her if i was you or lucemon will make her his, after all he's been looking for a human bride for a while now and took interest in her..."

the shadow figure disappeared from the room as wizardmon has a tight grip on his staff, gritting his teeth he looks over a Jodie and smiles going over to her and lays down next to her. wizardmon soon fell asleep with Jodie not knowing that the shadow figure never really left them at all in fact wizardmon knows him.

~FLASHBACK END~

i hear the door close causing my to snap out of a trance as i see Jodie staring at me worried, i sigh again and walks over to her holding my hand out to her. Jodie looked confused and took my hand as i start walking towards the door with her.

Jodie: "hey where are we going?"

i look at her and turn my head walking across the street.

Wizardmon: "i'm taking you somewhere...i just relax will ya?"

she nods her head as i continue walking hoping that we aren't being followed by Devidramon.

Time-skip

we both arrived at a mountain top, i quickly cover Jodie's eyes and holds her hand walking with her while being careful.

Jodie: "w-wizardmon where are we?"

i chuckle at Jodie's nerves and take my hand away from her eyes and smiles at her. 

Jodie POV

wizardmon moves his hands from my eyes, i opened my eyes being scared but i was greeted with an amazing view. 

my smile was more wider as i look at the view then immediately at wizardmon and hugs him, he tenses and hesitantly wrapped his arms around me as i giggle

my smile was more wider as i look at the view then immediately at wizardmon and hugs him, he tenses and hesitantly wrapped his arms around me as i giggle. i move back a little and kiss his cheek and move from wizardmon grasps and sits down on the grass staring at the view.

No-one's POV

wizardmon had a hand on his cheek blushing as he stares at Jodie, he chuckles quietly to himself and looks back at the view with Jodie. 

in the distance there lays a digimon watching wizardmon with hatred in his eyes for stealing his human bride....