✖Chapter 26✖

This chapter gonna be short because Im running out of inspiration right now.
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Previously on Angel of darkness & My knight...

Jodie was looking away with a red face all the way to her ear, the back of her hand on her mouth while the other is on his thigh holding her up, some baby hair showing on her ear and behind.

To him she was gorgeous, it awoken somthing in him.

Or somthing else awoken~ 🤫

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

3rd POV

As beelzemon was daydreaming, jodie was looki g away still embarrassed. She looked up to see beelzemon snapped out if his trace and is now staring at her sweetly.

Beelzemon: "let's go to my tower and rest there for thr night okay?..."

Jodie nods as she stood up with him and going over to his bike, as he sat on thhe bike he though that jodie was gonna sit behind him but he was wrong she sat at thhe front of him. This made him blush a darker red and cover half his face with his hand while looking away.

Jodie: "I'm ready!.."

He nods and grabs the handles and started to rev up his bike, he felt the engine and took off fast.

~TIMESKIP~

Both beelzemon and Jodie was now in front of a tower in the digiworld.

(Ignore everything there apart from the tower please!)

Jodie got off the bike and ran towards thhe tower being marvelled by its design, beelzemon chuckled at he sight of her running off like a child. He got off his bike and moved it to the cave next to the tower, he made sure it cant be seen and as soon a he sighed he heard Jodie scream. Immediately he ran with Berejena out and ran towards her scream, once he got there he saw his servants.

Bakemon.

There was 30 of then surrounding jodie as she crouched with her head in her hands scared, beelzemon shot up in the air and landed in front of jodie and pointed his gun up shooting makin everyone turn to him

Beelzemon: "what ya morons think ya doing?!"

He growls at them and picked Jodie up and hugged her to his chest making her blush.

Bakemon1: "My lord?! When did you come back?!"

All he bakemon cheered hearing thier master is back but stopped when he glares at them.

Beelzemon: "today, now tell me what you was doing to MY girl?!..."

He empathise 'my' making jodie face burn redder, the bakemon shiver at the glare and stuttered.

Bakemon4: "we didnt know she was you woman master! Honest!"

Bakemon10: "we thought she was gonna rob thing out of this tower!.."

Jodie stare at them and nod understanding.

Jodie: "it's okay beelzemon..."

He looked down and nodded before telling everyone to get inside. They do so and beelzemon take Jodie to her own room since he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Beelzemon: "here your room..."

He opened the door revealing Jodie room.

Jodie walks in amazed and look to beelzemon who was leaning on the door frame smiling

Jodie: "c-can you stay with me?....tonight?..."

Beelzemon blushed.

Beelzemon: "I...."

To be continued...