✖Chapter 12✖

wizardmon POV

As I had my eyes closed i needed up back at the tower, I looked around for beelzemon only to find him slouching against a tree. I walked over to him causing his head to look up at me grinning.

Beelzemon: "curious about me ain't ya!"

He laughs as I sit down in front of him.

Wizardmon: "answer my questions, what is ur relationship with jodie and why does lucemon want her..."

I saw beelzemon smile a little and stares at the destroyed tower that is still standing, he then looked at me with a serious look making me blink a little.

Beelzemon: "well I guess its story time ain't it...it all started right here at this very tree...."

-FLASHBACK-

beelzemon POV (:3)

I cough a load of blood, that last fight with leomon really packed a punch. I chuckle to myself but then stop when I saw a human girl walking around the digiworld. This of course really surprised me, she looked like she was only 13 years old. I started to cough again causing the human to look at me with worry but when she saw that I was injured, she didnt hesitate to run over. She started to move my hand from my wound on my side and pulls her bag in front of her grabbing some medical supplies to treat my injuries. I was a but cautious but I didnt see her doing any harm to me at all. When she was done she looks at me with worry and for the first time I felt somthing move inside my chest making me like I need to protect her from the dangers that are lurking here.
Beelzemon: "what's ur name?"

The girl looks at me and smiles

Jodie: "my name is jodie.."

I look at her blushing a little hearing her sweet soft voice but then decided to ask her a question, that keeps playing in my head.

Beelzemon: "why?..."

This caused the jodie to tilt her head being confused.

Beelzemon: "why did u help me? Why do you sit with me when you have to go home?"

Jdoie smiles a little and says with her hands while looking down.

Jodie: "I didnt want you to die, then second answer to your questions is that you looked lonely so I thought that I'll sit with you...I know how if feels to be lonely and forgotten...."

I look at her surprised but I when I saw somthing drip off her face, I looked closer to see that jodie was crying. I panic slightly and pulls her into a hug hoping it would calm her down, surprisingly it did calm her down because she stopped.

Time-skip to a few months

It has been a couple of months since jodie arrives and when I told her I was a part of the 7 sins, she didnt look like she cared at all...she just nodded and smiled at me like nothing gonna change the way she sees me...I felt happy to have her by my side...

Like no one can stop us.

I feel like I'm...

In love..

With Jodie...

Im going to do a part 2 soon