✖Chapter 9✖

hey everyone i'm sorry for not posting but I'm alive!!!!

Wizardmon POV:

i smile to myself seeing Jodie smile to herself but, something was here, or someone was here, i quickly turn around only to see a shadow figure jumping away from us making me growl in annoyance. i sigh to myself and turn to Jodie who is running around in the grass smiling and laughing, i blush a little as i then lay down on the grass putting my hat on my face falling asleep but i only saw darkness.

~in wizardmon dream~

I open my eyes and saw a tall tower that looked destroyed and old to hell, I looked closer and saw a digimon but he was different. He was wearing a leather jacket as well as leather pants with a red bandana wrapped around his left arm, boots with spikes sticking out as the boots also goes up to his knees nearly, sharp claws that can cut through anything, a purple mask with three eyes that are crimson red like mine, blonde hair like mine as well.

(Only pic could provide)

I stare at the digimon confused as he smirks dangerously at me making me get into a fighting stance, but when I did he just laughed and crossed his arms.

???: "so ur my incarnation!"

I tilt my head confused at the digimon and stand straight.

Wizardmon: "what do u mean?..."

The digimon smirks at me and chuckles walking closer to me, making me panic slightly, as the digimon was right in front of me he crouched and grins with his sharp fangs showing making me shudder a little.

???: "how's Jodie..."

I was shocked...no petrified! How did he know jodie name?!

Wizardmon: "how do u know jodie?!"

The digimon blinks and looks at me confused and then gives me a sad smile.

???: "guess lilithmon really did it then...."

He stands up stretching his arms making me co fused even more, I go over to him and poke him making the digimon look down at me.

Wizardmon: "lilithmon?..."

The digimon grins and looks at me before saying anything he points at me and then him and what he says shocked me.

???: "our friend with benefits~"

I nearly threw up but I looked at him for answers.

Wizardmon: "who are u, what ur relations with jodie, why are u in my dream, why do you like me a little bit!"

The digimon chuckles to himself before sitting down on the floor crossed legged as he scratched his head.

Beelzemon: "my name is beelzemon...I look like u because im ur Mega evolution, my relationship with jodie is another time. I dont really have time, I'm in ur dream to warn ya brat! Jeez Jodie is gonna be in danger lucemon wants her to be his bride and wont stop til he gets her so no matter what stay with her!"

He grips my shoulders with worry hinting in his crimson eyes, I nod my head as he sigh relief and starts glowing.

Beelzemon: I gotta go kid just watch her and maybe I'll tell ya about my relationship with jodie...see ya."

He stood up waving bye and with one hand in his leather jacket taking somthing out throwing it to me, Icaught it easily and looked down at it seeing it's a necklace with a locket on it. When I look up he was already gone and then light surrounded me.

I just hope nothing bad will happen to jodie, I'll protect her no matter what!