✖Chapter 19✖

Beelzebumon POV

I walked back to my cave with the human in my arms, but I felt something following me so I turned around and saw nothing at all making me grumble as I turn and continued to walk to my cave which was now in front of me.  I walk into the cave seeing all the crystals glow but what stood out the most was the tree.

i walked up to the tree and placed the human down gently before moving pieces of their hair out of their faces making me see their face more

i walked up to the tree and placed the human down gently before moving pieces of their hair out of their faces making me see their face more.  the more I stare at them the more I get more irritated, so I move away and sit away from them starting a fire to keep the place warm.

-TIME SKIP-

I hear a groan making me turn around to see the human side awake looking around, but froze when they saw me staring at. They stand up but fell back down groaning.

Beelzebumon: "dont stand, you fell out of the sky and your body is probably numb....."

I turn to them with a bowl of soup in my hands, I walk over to her and kneel down and put the bowl to her lips gently watching her drink it all before closing her eyes for a little bit.

Beelzebumon: "by the way....human what your name and why are you in the digiwolrd?...."

She looked at me shocked.

Jodie: "my name Jodie....I dont know how I got here...me, reapmon and my friends just sucked into this vortex...."

She blinks and shot up standing up before running away aimlessly around the cave. Shouting some names who I dont know but when she should reapmon I became confused.

Jodie POV

I ran around looking for an exit desperately, after a few minutes of searching I found the exit and ran out with the digimon that helped me chasing after me making me run faster. It not that I didnt trust it, it just I want to get to reapmon where I am safe...

Suddenly..i stopped...

Right in front of me was....