✖Chapter 4✖

No-one's POV

Impmon huffs and looks at Jodie who was to busy laughing to notice that impmon is staring at her,  The digimon looks away and walks into her bakery grabbing a piece of cake off its display case making Jodie watching him as he eats it. Impmon eyes widen and makes blinks twice tasting the cream of the cake in his mouth, turning around he sees that Jodie is staring at him making him jump back surprised.

Impmon: "the hell ya staring at toots?!" 

Jodie points as his hands that covered in crumbs of the cake he has eaten.

Jodie: "how was it? was it tasty or disgusting?"

she asked making Impmon blinks again and cross his arms huffing not sparing her a glance, making Jodie wait for his response.

Impmon: "the flavour was horrible..."

he smirks and glances as Jodie, his smirks falters when he sees her sad face making him curse quietly to himself and sighs putting his arms around his head. before turning around facing Jodie and smirks more.

Impmon: "overall it wasn't bad but it wasn't good, so ill be your taste tester!"

he declared making Jodie blink and nod giggle, but to impmon the cake wasn't bad at all it was pretty Delicious. Jodie stands up and smiles at the digimon about to ask him something when there was a knock on the door making both impmon and Jodie face the door. There stood Rika Nonaka Jodie's step cousin.  even though Jodie kept her last name as satami to remember her mother and father who sadly died in a plane crash.

  even though Jodie kept her last name as satami to remember her mother and father who sadly died in a plane crash

Rika enters the bakery with her digimon who looked like a fox, but a beautiful fox.

Rika smiles at me walking over only to stop looking at impmon with a hard glare, her digimon also doing the same thing but the digimon advanced towards impmon picking him but by the back of his scarf

Jodie POV

Rika digimon picked up impmon causing me to panic a little, quickly i take impmon out the digimon grasps and holds him closer to me making sure that Rika or her digimon cant harm him. Although this cause Rika to look at me with her glare that could put me  6 feet down to the ground.