✖Chapter 22✖

Before we start chapter gonna be short coz im struggling on my college assignment
~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●

Previously on angel of darkness and my knight

i knew instantly I was endangered when the black and white digimon with blonde hair stared at me dangerously but the woman that looked slightly like a bat looked at me with happiness but also with sadness/worry. I looked back to Reapmon seeing his eyes turn red making me panic and worry for him. I gently grab his hand looking at his eyes as i watch them turn back to green. he looked at me and hide me inside his cloak so the blonde vampire digimon cant see me. 

I'm scared and we are surrounded, i hope the others will turn up and help us before things get worse...
~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○

Jodie POV

I kept watching the digimon that are floating in the sky, it made me worry for both reapmon and Beelzebumon. I gently grab reapmon arm holding it closer to me. He looked down at me seeing that I'm worried for him and hugs me closer to him. The blond vampire digimon didnt liked what he did because he hissed at us making me shriek.

???: "hand her over and you both will live to see another day..."

Reapmon: "I've got a better idea, you can shove it up your ass and leave before I kill you!"

I look at reapmon seeing his eyes are blood red, I never seen him like this before but it reminded me of the spirt digimon that gave me the charm.

Jodie: "reapmon....."

He looked to me but quickly looked up seeing the blond vampire digimon tired to reach for me, making me scream. Suddenly a bright light happened blinding everyone including the digimon. I felt someone picking me up and jumping away.

???: "I suggest ya dont touch her with your grubby hands!"

I hear a growl and opens my eyes to see three red blood eyes staring at my own.

He grins at me as my face turns completely red.

Beelzemon: "good to see you again swertheart~"

He purrs before kissing my head, I close my eyes feeling a similar feeling like this has happened before when I was younger but I dont remeber...

He turns to the digimon and laughs loudly making the other floating digimon stare at him.

Beelzemon: "my name is Beelzemon, one of the seven sins, I'm gluttony and I suggest you back the fuck off from my gril or your gonna pay!"

He growls bring out a gun still holding me to his chest with one arm.

???: "Dammit!"

To be continued...