✖Chapter 5✖

Impmon POV

I stare at my now tamer while she was heading in to the back room probably to bake some more treats for her bakery, I sigh and looks out the windows seeing that a lot of kids walking past the bakery to a school not far form here. I stand up walking to Jodie to see that she was putting something into the oven, i jump onto the table and stare at her.

Impmon: "hey toots, what ya doing?"

Jodie jumps and turns around having her hand on her chest where her heart is and breath a sigh and looks at me smiling.

Jodie: "i'm just baking, some of the sweets out front are running low so i need to bake new ones to put them on display for the kids."

i hum in acknowledgement and sits down on the table watching her bake some more treats, but i hear the bell go off on the door, making me and Jodie go to the front of the shop.

Jodie: "Welcome, what can i get you..."

I see Jodie smile falters a little and frowns, i look and see the same guy from this morning making me growl to myself. i see them both talk but it was mainly Jodie fighting the urge to hit him and the man talking to her. i see him getting closer to Jodie so i click my finger and throw my fire ball at him, hitting directly on his coat causing him to go outside putting the fire out.  Jodie looks at me and smiles, now i understand why she hates this guy so much. He's annoying just like those other tamers.

Jodie POV

i watch izaya run outside putting the fire out that's got his coat, i look at Impmon seeing a smug look on his face causing my to laugh a little and walks towards the door closing it, i sigh and goes over to the back room making sure that nothing it burnt.  To my surprise nothing was burnt at all making me sigh in relief. I go over to my oven and take out the cake i placed in there making sure it's fine and start to put icing on it.

Time-skip (cause i'm lazy at describe cooking stuff)

i smile happily seeing how amazing the cake turned out and putting the piping bag down, i hear soft footsteps causing me to turn around seeing impmon walking in with his arms over his head with an unusual look on his face. i turned my attention back to the cake and nods as impmon looks at it seeing the words 'happy anniversary marriage'. i look down at him and smile before taking my phone out taking a photo of it for the customers, as i put the cake in a box ready for it to be delivered.

 i look down at him and smile before taking my phone out taking a photo of it for the customers, as i put the cake in a box ready for it to be delivered

impmon: "hey toots, who that for?"

Jodie: "it's for a married couple...it was specially requested from one of my common customers."

impmon hums and nods his head before looking at me.

Impmon: "well i'm going out later toots!"

i nod my head waving bye to impmon as i take the box going to the front of my bakery, gently placing the cake onto the table. i sigh to myself and hears the door open causing me to look up again and sees the married man who requested the cake. after a while he left with the cake in his hands as i wave bye to him. i look at the time seeing that it was closing time because i need to go shopping for some food. i stand up grabbing my coat and bag with my money and digivice in it and leaves the shop locking the door.