✖Chapter 23✖

previously on Angel of darkness & my knight...

He grins at me as my face turns completely red.

Beelzemon: "good to see you again sweetheart~"

He purrs before kissing my head, I close my eyes feeling a similar feeling like this has happened before when I was younger but I don't remember...

He turns to the digimon and laughs loudly making the other floating digimon stare at him.

Beelzemon: "my name is Beelzemon, one of the seven sins, I'm gluttony and I suggest you back the fuck off from my girl or your gonna pay!"

He growls bring out a gun still holding me to his chest with one arm.

???: "Dammit!"

~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●

Jodie POV

I watched as the six digimon in the sky give up and leave me, Beelzebumon and now beelzemon alone for now, I was lost in thought when I felt my body moving causing me to snap out of it and look up to see beelzemon glaring at Beelzebumon still holding his gun in his hand pointing at him making me slightly confused.

Beelzemon: "what was you planning when you thrown Jodie digivice when she was unconscious huh pal?!"

I blink more shocked to hear about the information I just learned and looked back to Beelzebumon seeing him also holding his gun arm up glaring at me and beelzemon, i tried to sink more into beelzemon trying to hide from what happening. beelzemon must of noticed what I was trying to do because he handed me his gun and wrapped me into his jacket keeping me warm and hidden from Beelzebumon. I watched as beelzemon took his gun from my hands and pointed it back to Beelzebumon still having a mad glare.

Beelzemon: "why are ya staying silent huh?"

I watched as he started to get more angry.

Beelzemon: "ANSWER ME FUCKER!"

I cover my ears and close my eyes before I knew it Beelzebumon shot the tree at the side of me causing me to squeak. 

Beelzemon POV (oooh shit)

I watched as that bastard shot the tree next to my precious Jodie, I hear her squeak in fear and hide even more into my jacket. Now this ASSHOLE just made the biggest mistake of his entire existence. I shot my gun at him but he flew up and dodge it the next thing I did was shoot the rock behind him causing it to blow up causing smoke to surround him, I put my gun away and put my thumb and finger into my mouth making a whistle for my bike causing it to burst out of the ground.

 I shot my gun at him but he flew up and dodge it the next thing I did was shoot the rock behind him causing it to blow up causing smoke to surround him, I put my gun away and put my thumb and finger into my mouth making a whistle for my bike caus...

I got onto my bike and placed Jodie in front of me, making it easier for my to easily grab her in case she ends up falling off or something. I start to rev it up (plz get the reference) and drove off leaving that bastard in the dust as me and Jodie makes a quick get away. I don't know what that cunt was planning to do with my Jodie but there was no way in hell was I gonna let him take her. suddenly I felt something lean on my chest, I glance down seeing Jodie still with her eyes closed leaning on my chest. i grin down a little and sped up faster placing one of my hands on her head, playing with her hair a little.

Beelzemon: "don't worry Jodie, I'll keep you safe from harm I'll make sure of it!"

to be continued...