✖Chapter 13 - Beelzemon past part 2✖

~previously on Angel of Darkness & my knight~

It has been a couple of months since Jodie arrives and when I told her I was a part of the 7 sins, she didn't look like she cared at all...she just nodded and smiled at me like nothing gonna change the way she sees me...I felt happy to have her by my side...

Like no one can stop us.

I feel like I'm...

In love..

With Jodie...

~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~

~Beelzemon POV~

It's been a couple of months since Jodie been in the digital world with me, she met all of the seven sins but lucemon been acting stranger than usual. He keeps staring and trying to talk to Jodie more often which is strange since he doesn't really lime humans at all but here he is trying to have a conversation with Jodie. I stare a lucemon with concern and non-trust.

Jodie: "beelzemon you okay?"

i snap out of my trance and turn my head to Jodie who was reading a book on her bed, i nod my head not wanting to tell her the truth about lucemon and about my feelings for her just yet but she looked at me like she knew something was wrong and decided to trust her gut and ask me again, again ands again until I tell her....

beelzeemon: I don't trust lucemon with you, he's been acting very strange around you, like he wants you and I don't want that....."

she looked at me shocked for some strange reason, it made me feel like I'm being selfish but I cant help that feeling after all I am the sin of gluttony and part of the meanest digimon group in the digiworld.

Jodie: "wait..does..that mean...YOU WAS JEALOUS?!?!?!"

I turn my head to her quickly with blush on my face and avert my gaze somewhere else nodding my head a little while I scratch my cheek with my index finger. the next thing I knew is that I'm on the bed laying on my back while Jodie is hugging me. I look at her turning red and move my arms around her waist holding her closer to me while my heart was accelerating. 

~Time-Skip 6 months later~ 

me and Jodie are getting along much more but lucemon became obsessed with Jodie to the point where even lilithmon has been Jodie's bodyguard, one night Jodie was asleep in her room while I was out on a mission, later at night I came back to Jodie screaming my name over and over again. I dropped everything I had and rushed to her room but what I saw mad me see RED...

lucemon...

was on top...

of Jodie...

who is nearly half naked...

i lost it and attacked Lucemon with everything I had, I even shot him with berenjena. I had no control over my body anymore if it wasn't for lilithmon I'm sure I would of killed him and scare Jodie...I didn't want that at all. I calmed down and turned to Jodie who was shaking looking like a new born kitten terrified of the new world. that when I decided that it was time to send her back to the human world. it's no longer safe for her here anymore but when I tried explain to her she wouldn't want to go back so I made lilithmon erase her memories and send her back to the human world. 

once every month I would always visit her until July 24th, her birthday, lucemon strike me down while I was heading out into the forest and left me there to die by my tower. 

~present still Beelzemon POV~

Beelzemon: "ever since then I've always been with her even if she no longer remembers me, ill always love her and protect her. so please it's your turn to do the same wizardmon...protect her from lucemon please...as my last request..."

i watched as wizardmon took in all the information I've told him and nods his head really fast making me laugh, ruffling his head. i looked up at the tree we are under and smiles.

Jodie, ill be with you soon, my love....