✖Chapter 20✖

~chapter short because I'm busy at the moment with classes and assessments I'm so sorry!~

Jodie POV

I stared at the same digimon that gave me my pendent making me blush a little, i saw him smile at me but he glared behind me making me turn back seeing other digimon there. the other digimon stared at the spirit one in shock and hold his arm gun (?) at the spirit but he didn't shoot.  I stared at the spirit seeing it coming closer to me making me back away a little but i stopped because something inside me wanted this but my brain didn't.

Beelzemon: "That kid been complaining down my ear to find you princess..."

he grins at me making me blush at the nickname he's called me.

Jodie: "what kid?"

I tilt my head a little totally forgot that the other digimon got a gun pointed at the spirit, watching his every move. the spirit digimon ran a hand through his hair and sighs before holding my digivice up making me search my pockets. knowing that it was never in my pockets i ran to the digimon nearly grabbing my device but the spirit held it over his head laughing making me pout and try to reach it by jumping.

Beelzemon: "come on Doll~ you can do better than that"

the spirit laughs out loud making my face turn red, not from anger but from embarrassment.

Jodie: "please give it me back..."

he chuckles and hand it me back leaning down to my ear whispering.

Beelzemon: "hurry up and digivolve that kid so I can have you to myself again Jodie..."

i felt him kiss my ear and cheek before disappearing, I felt my face turn darker red and I'm pretty sure there was steam coming off my face because I was that red. i started to walk ahead to find my friends and Reapmon, but now I've got a digimon following me with a gun for an arm...