✖Chapter 7✖

Wizardmon POV

it was the end of the day, the tamers and their digimon left for the night, thank god to be honest i was starting to get annoyed with their constant questions making MY tamer confused...wait...i said 'MY' tamer?!, i sigh and put my hands to my face trying to cover my now red face as i start to mumble words only to hear whimpers from a small animal. i move my hands and see Jodie's dog Jaden, i pick him up bringing him closer to my face staring at him as his tail wags probably thinking i'm going to pet him, i move him to my lap as i lay down on the living room sofa and falls asleep with Jaden on me.

Jodie's POV

i sigh walking upstairs after i made sure everything was locked and safe in my bakery, i walk into my living room and see wizardmon on the sofa with Jaden. my being curious i walk over t see them both asleep, i giggle to myself as i take the blanket off a chair putting it over them kissing their heads and walks to my bed room getting myself ready for bed.

Time-skip

i was ready for bed as i go into my covers falling asleep, but i felt like i was being watched by something or someone so i turn my body and saw nothing but it was still there. i sit up and goes to my curtains opening them a little ans saw a shadow figure jump away from my window making me panic and worried, i run to my bed and jump into it bringing the covers over my head trying to stay awake but sleep won as i closed my eyes falling asleep.

No-one's POV

as Jodie fallen asleep the shadow figure returns to the bakery window opening it and smiles at her sleeping frame that's under the covers, the shadow figure moves the covers seeing Jodie asleep and reaches out for her when wizardmon bursts into the room and summons lighting  at the shadow figure making it go closer to the shadow figure making it jump back from the bed away from Jodie.

(only gif i could find)

the shadow figure looks at wizardmon and TSK and stands up straight staring at wizardmon with hatred in it's eyes.

wizardmon: "why are you here?!"

the shadow figure said nothing and disappears but it went to wizardmon ear and whispers.

???: "i would watch her if i was you or lucemon will make her his, after all he's been looking for a human bride for a while now and took interest in her..."

the shadow figure disappeared from the room as wizardmon has a tight grip on his staff, gritting his teeth he looks over a Jodie and smiles going over to her and lays down next to her. wizardmon soon fell asleep with Jodie not knowing that the shadow figure never really left them at all in fact wizardmon knows him.

and his name is....