Chapter Forty Five

"This looks nice," Brandi complimented, walking around the open space on the ground level of club Young. She peered upstairs then looked at JP, "That's for important people?" She pointed upwards.

JP smirked and neared his girlfriend, "Yes, people like you," he put his hands around her stomach from behind.

Brandi kissed her teeth, "You're so corny," she said, leaning her head back into his chest. Her short height allowed this.

"But you're into a nigga," JP whispered into her ear.

Brandi squirmed free from his hold, only because her body was reacting to JP's.

"You won't run away forever," he chuckled.

Brandi gave a small smile and slapped his upper arm, "Let's get something to eat," she said. She hadn't had breakfast when JP collected her early that morning.

His reasoning was that he'd have her for most of the day since she was off and braiding Sage's hair later.

JP rubbed his stomach, "I could eat," he said and went to collect the keys he had opened with from the bar, "You really think the place is cool?"

Brandi walked towards the door, meeting JP there, "Yeah," she assured him and held onto his open hand.

"The opening might be sooner than planned because all is moving swiftly," he let go of Brandi's hand to lock up once they exited the building. He glanced back, "Will you be my date?"

Brandi gave him a blank stare before breaking it with a giggle, "Of course, you don't have to ask. Not like I was going to allow you to go with anybody else," she mumbled the last part.

"What you say?" JP turned to face her with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing," she smiled mischievously.

JP was a touchy guy, Brandi didn't mind. He placed his hands around her lower waist as she drowned in his cologne, "Oh! Really?" He kissed on her neck.

Brandi squirmed, then pushed him away, "Don't do that," she said.

"What? This?" He brought her closer to him then placed small kisses on her neck.

Her stomach fluttered as her lower region developed a fast pulse. She pushed him away with her face flushed. She bit her lower lip and looked up into his eyes, "Yes."

"Let me bite your lip," he said, leaning down to kiss her lips.

She kissed him back. Allowing him to suck on her bottom lip before biting it slightly, "Mmh, taste so good," he said pulling away, "Look at who joined the party," he motioned to the imprint in his joggers.

Brandi looked down and formed an O with her lips before laughing, "He'll get his special party sometime," she teased the walked off.

"Baby," JP whined and fixed his crotch area before following his girl to the car.

Brandi leaned against the car watching JP walk towards her. She admired his looks, taking them in as if it were the first time laying eyes on him.

"What's up?" JP asked, opening the door for her to get into the car. Before he closed it, Brandi grabbed the collar of his top and pulled him down to kiss him, she let go then said, "Nothing."

"Man, he was just going limp," JP complained and closed the door to go enter in the driver's side, "Don't play like that, I mean, do that, I dig that shit but it's giving me blue balls," he looked at a laughing Brandi.

"I'm sorry baby," she said in a tiny voice, "I won't kiss you as much."

JP glared at her after starting the car which caused Brandi to laugh some more.